Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Studiobannerspay - Studiobannerspay.com

i am not admin

Link : http://studiobannerspay.com

Studiobannerspay is a www. advertising platform that you may utilize to bring quality traffic to your websites. Not only can we bring traffic to your site but also You will receive an AMAZING advertising value for money spent ! For Each Ad Unit purchased, you will get 5,000 ADVERTISING CREDITS on your upgrade/upgrades. Studiobannerspay also offer a very unique opportunity for you to earn from different payment plan. All payment plans are daily withdrawal.

PLANS:

Purchase Shares

No Name Cost Shares Limits Max Return Period Action

PLAN 1

$10.00

1 share(s) - 1000 Share(s)

240.00%

1 - Day/Days

+ Details:

Daily Plan. Pay @2.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total Return:-240.00%

Description:2% daily for 120 days

PLAN 2

$40.00

1 share(s) - 150 Share(s)

200.00%

1 - Day/Days

+ Details:

Daily Plan. Pay @4.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total Return:-200.00%

Description:4% daily for 50 days

11% daily for 11days

$100.00

1 share(s) - 20 Share(s)

121.00%

1 - Day/Days

+ Details:

Daily Plan. Pay @11.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total Return:-121.00%

Description:Earn 11% daily for 11 days

12% daily for 12days

$200.00

1 share(s) - 5 Share(s)

144.00%

1 - Day/Days

+ Details:

Daily Plan. Pay @12.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total Return:-144.00%

Description:Earn 12% daily for 12days

13% Daily for 13days

$100.00

1 share(s) - 5 Share(s)

169.00%

1 - Day/Days

+ Details:

Accept : LR, PM, AP, STP

Link : http://studiobannerspay.com

more higher your investment here you can earn a good amount from this program, but for the lowest plan here i see the rate is quite stable :D, and also in here we get a lot of things beside the rate that we get from our investment here, and so far their Ref commision seems profitable

I believe this kind of layouts are currently being used in Money cyclers and hence this site isnt hyip and it ll never show monitor page.Another thing is, They give free banner impressions on joining which hyips don't do.Plans are good and using forced Reinvestment policy will sustain the site longer.

@mack10 yes it does look a bit dodgy. It is too flashy. too much colour and it doesn't look that attractive. I don't quite understand their investment plans either. Sounds like there is a twist to it. It says something about minimum upgrade. What does that mean? Does that mean minimum investment? If so, that is really misleading.

However the plans themselves are not too bad. but I would not advise ppl investing here.

hmm,i dont trust programs that do have problem in their days of being lauched, i guess it just a strategy to delay payment and scam before investor know they are back.but i guess we taught to have seen proof of payment on for this program.

hmm,i dont trust programs that do have problem in their days of being lauched, i guess it just a strategy to delay payment and scam before investor know they are back.but i guess we taught to have seen proof of payment on for this program.

do you mean that there are some monitors have status of PROBLEM for this site ? if that is what you mean , I think our moderator archu should to remove this site to closed programs , because it turned to scam . PROBLEM then SCAM .

do you mean that there are some monitors have status of PROBLEM for this site ? if that is what you mean , I think our moderator archu should to remove this site to closed programs , because it turned to scam . PROBLEM then SCAM .

No of the 5 hyip monitors I find show a paying statut about this program

I'm surely that's a scam, The design is unprofessional, no SSL and DDoS protection.

Beware