Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A3fund - A3fund.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.a3fund.com

www.a3fund.com is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our primary job is to help our members profit. We are professionals and we have developed a system that will allow you to profit handsomely. It includes defined risk and suggested money management which are both required for consistent profits and capital preservation.

Currency markets are highly speculative and volatile in nature. Any currency can become very expensive or very cheap in relation to any or all other currencies in a matter of days, hours or sometimes minutes. This exact volatile nature of the currencies is what attracts an investor to trade and invest in the currency market. Investing your money in a fixed deposit account of a bank is relatively safer. Each investor should examine their allowable risk and keep it within a reasonable amount he or she can easily afford to lose.

The investment should not be so great that, if lost, will affect the investor's lifestyle. We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. Also we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

PLANS:

Smart Plans daily 20 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver Plan $20 - $150 6.00

Gold Plan $151 - $1,000 6.30

Diamond Plan $1,001 - $10,000 7.00

Platinum Plan $10,001 and more 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

Smart Plans after 20 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Silver Plan $20 - $150 130.00

Gold Plan $151 - $1,000 140.00

Diamond Plan $1,001 - $10,000 150.00

Platinum Plan $10,001 and more 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.a3fund.com

yeap, one can realy get something out of this program if join now,i really dont trust this program but i can tell only the first set of investor will really enjoy this program.so i wouldnt realy give in on this program that much.

this site have a bad script and design :D, but it is good to see they listed in 10 hyip monitors at the moment :D, that is a good thing for me because many HYIP site especially the short term could be pass about 2 rounds before they have some problem with the payment but this site status now is waiting

i was surprise this program has bearly reach it 2 day of runing and we have lots of monitors having them on, i guess it a good thing i guess investor want to take the advantage of the fact that offer a very good roi,but the minimum investment here is kinda much anyway, some invetors might be able to invest here.

I don't understand why after 2 days this site is still on waiting status on most of the monitors, that leads me to think admin isnt honestly paying.Another thing i noticed is, There is no listing over reliable and popular hyip monitors, such hyips are always difficult to rely and in most of the cases they disappear over night.

@macky well then this shows that there is a problem with this hyip. Waiting after 2 days is not good. Usually all monitors request as soon it is possible which is normally a day after investing. By the look of the site, it doesn't look very good anyway. The plan is 9% per day which is really high, and you need 20 dollars in order to start the investment. This is not the ideal program to invest in.