Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investment.ga2h_investment.ga2h.com

I'm not adinm

Liberty Reserve Money Club

Welcome to Liberty Reserve Money Club! Liberty Reserve Money Club is a private investment program , backed up by Gold , Forex ,Stocks trading ,and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

You can make an additional Investment as many times as you like.

Payment processed directly to your Liberty Reserve account daily

Receive 1% Payment daily for 150 days , Total return Up to 150% Payment , Minimum Investment : $5 - Maximum Investment : $10000 USD

My Webpage

Thaks for your payment proof

I think this site looks pretty bad to be honest. Too dark, and layout not very well put together. They are not a particularly new site ether. Have run for around 29 days according to them. And still paying I believe.

But they haven't updated the site for more than 4 days now for some reason. What is going on? And they are still paying? This doesn't make sense.

well i dont think seeing proof of payment now really means anything,the program is a long term program and i guess we have to see the program continuely for 3 to 4 months before i can trust this program of being worth of staying around for 150 days.

hmm, this program not attract me at all, but i see the payment proof above, so it mean this program still paying and i see they already online since 11 march 2012, the latest update is at 11 april 2012 which is today. with the poor script i don't know what to say again

well i guess i will advixe if you are having doubt on this program i guess it better you just ignore it cause atimes it better to just follow your instinct,cause i always believe our or your instinct it the better judge atimes.

thanks for you proof dude, but this thread not for proof we have other section for it, well it seems this site make me confuse, why? because there are some members that get paid while i see a hyip monitors have scam status for this site, and i only see about 2 hyip monitors that monitoring this site.

@Trickster well then there is only one answer to that. It is doing selective payment I am guessing. First sign of becoming a scam. Well this site hasn't done well at all. The ROI is pretty low, and the min. amount is only 1 dollar. So surely it should receive lots of funds and should be pretty sustainable. But no, sounds like its starting to fall apart already.

@JackJack so you received your payment? I thought they are doing selective paymet. Well I guess that is right then because that was your first payment right? If doing selective payment they usually pay to the new members who have not yet request payout. Anyway why did you invest here? This one doesn't look that promising.