Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SWInv - SWinv.biz

i am not admin

Link : http://swinv.biz

SwInv.biz is a new, steadily developing capital management and online money investment service provider. The main priority of our enterprise is the maximum availability of our services to the investors of all levels. Due to the professionalism of our employees and the introduction of cutting-edge stock market techniques, we manage to provide top-quality service at minimal costs. Active local development policy of Swinv.biz is aimed at providing the clients in any part on the world's map with the service of indubitable high quality to get investment income. The reliability of our company is ensured by its being a member of professional associations and its openness to various independent ratings. It took us only several years to achieve the things that no one has ever managed to achieve: we've created a highly productive universal wealth management company able to provide principal clients with the services of the highest quality possible and possessing an exclusive set of investment products. Swinv.biz has been operating in the stock market since the beginning of the year 2003.

PLANS:

Plan A : 11% - 13% for 11 days

plans

Calculate your profit >>

Plan B : 130% - 150% after 11 days

plans

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://swinv.biz

NO DDOs here, not like what they said in the homepage before, that is not good for us also i don't like with the ROI plan they have in here, 11% for just in one day with the investment we have is too much for the investors here and unstable for this site too, i am not sure if they can pay the members later

NO DDOs here, not like what they said in the homepage before, that is not good for us also i don't like with the ROI plan they have in here, 11% for just in one day with the investment we have is too much for the investors here and unstable for this site too, i am not sure if they can pay the members later

yes the site does not has DDOS but I said that the script of the site is very attractive . but the only problem here is that the site still does not have any monitors .

Monitors listing this program currently having waiting status for this one, it's been listed over very few but popular monitors from where it can get potential investors, these mid term plans are good, I prefer daily plan to the after 11 days one, since we can have something recovered on investment on daily basis.

@archu7, this site has been running for a few days, or just started today? If just started today and says waiting from hyip list, then this is normal. If a couple of days, then there is a slight problem.

What do you mean by that you prefer the plan after 11 days one? ALl the plans I see A and B only lat for 11 days...

@archu7, this site has been running for a few days, or just started today? If just started today and says waiting from hyip list, then this is normal. If a couple of days, then there is a slight problem.

What do you mean by that you prefer the plan after 11 days one? ALl the plans I see A and B only lat for 11 days...

There is difference in both the plans, one is 11% daily for 11 days, and the other one is after eleven days, though plan term is the same, 11 days, the plans are completely different, suppose if the program stopped to pay you after 10 days of your investment, you will have nothing recovered if you have chosen plan 2, but if your choice was the first plan, then you would have reached 100% BEP in those days getting daily payments.

i dont think it wise and safe to invest here, cause to me the program will be gone before investors here reach full cirle on the program, so i will advice investors to stay away from the program,come to think of it guys 11% IS kinda uch to sustain everyday