Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4levelsbux.com/1$ cashout/ paid proof /MULTIPLE CLICK

hakanatik01

No Investment Required.

Initial Payout of $1 by PP,LR & AP.

Pay per Click upto $0.01.

Inactive Accounts Deleted After Every 7 Days.

PAID PROOF TODAY

payout.jpg

Hi everyone this really good PTC site.they sent me cahout today... and easly click we can click all banner only 2minutes cuz we can click same time and all banners..[multiple click]

everday using 100 banner for click and neednt wait for 20 second cuz u can click other banner to same time

4levelsbux - Click View Earn

banner1.png

• 4 weeks later...

i like this site this site give me 1dollar so ican make 3doalar 20days later and without ref

awsome site i did

1. hakanatik01 Level 1 Member Turkey- For Pointing Out My BIG Mistake.... Thanks a lot to you

2. nil Level 3 Member India - Most Traffic Send So Far 19441 Visitors..... Amazing

3. blackarrow30 Level 1 Member Bosnia & Herzegowina - Like the Design of Country Flag.... Incredible

4. ahmedadelasar Level 1 Member Saudia Arabia - Lucky Member Choosen by way of Chit..... Very Lucky you saved your 10 days

5. pepestepanek Level 1 Member Czech Republic - Ivan Lendl used to be my favourite Tennis Player.... Again Lucky as you are only member from Czech Republic

All Winners are requested to send me Support Ticket to Claim your Prizes :) ty 4levelbux admin:)) everyone must use try site really if u be new memer payout is 1doolar i did 2times paid and will 3.payment soon :) [3dolar] rhi site paid me $3.52 without ref really good

I just visited the site and i think this site is doing great with 1K+ Members and $1K paid. I want to ask whats the minimum payout on your second request? It says $1 on initial payout and its referring me to the membership page to see the minimum payout but i haven't joined this site yet so i can't access the membership page.

• 3 weeks later...