Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexprogressive-Forexprogressive.net

Greetings to all our regular customers and those who are here for the first time! Have you been searching for a reliable and profitable investment solution that will take care of your uncommitted funds and provide you with a sustainable and passive income? Then look no further.

Being founded in 2010, Forex Progressive provides everyone interested with a professional Forex asset management and enlarges the number of satisfied customers throughout the world. Our mission is a fair and transparent cooperation with any investor regardless to the investment value he has. The process of investing has never been that simple with the payment gateways we accept. Simply open a personal account with us, choose your investment plan we offer and a preferred payment processor of those we accept and deposit your money. That’s it!

Your money is now used for trading operations and the profit accrual will be carried out the very next business day depending on your chosen investment plan. And as soon as you have funds in your Forex Progressive account you are able to withdraw your profits to your payment processor and look for spend on the Internet or submit a cash withdrawal. Nothing is further required or needed as everything is already implemented.

Sign up free today and become a part of the most successful investment corporation on the Net. Forex Progressive – we are your way to invest.

PLANS

Standard solution

for beginners

Daily interest rate ..........................................................1.4%

Investment value ..........................................................10 – 500 (USD)

Investment period ........................................................20 days

Profit accrual schedule ..................................................Monday-Friday

Addition to existing investments ....................................Not allowed

Compounding ...............................................................Available

Advanced solution

for regular investors

Daily interest rate ...........................................................1.8%

Investment value ...........................................................501 – 2000 (USD)

Investment period .........................................................24 days

Profit accrual schedule ...................................................Monday-Friday

Addition to existing investments ....................................Not allowed

Compounding ...............................................................Available

Extended solution

for experts

Daily interest rate ...........................................................2.5%

Investment value ...........................................................2001 – 5000 (USD)

Investment period ..........................................................28 days

Profit accrual schedule ....................................................Monday-Friday

Addition to existing investments .....................................Not allowed

Compounding ................................................................Available

Professional solution

for investment aces

Daily interest rate ............................................................3.5%

Investment value ............................................................5001 (USD) – and more

Investment period ..........................................................32 days

Profit accrual schedule ....................................................Monday-Friday

Addition to existing investments ......................................Not allowed

Compounding .................................................................Available

Referal commession:6%-3%-1%

JOIN NOW

https://forexprogres...erral=hyiipclub

the program is having a very good layout,i must say, the roi offered can be sustainble and reachable for the admin, though only one plan can be reachable for is investor which what i dont like about the program, i guess we just have to wait and see how the progrm will perform.

nice program, first they have attractive script and design also they have SSL protection from comodo and DDOS from KODDOS installed here :D, i am sure with all they have now, this program will be one of the legit site and many investors should be want to invest in this program later on

@Trickster looks very user friendly, easy to navigate around and very attractive. Some sites claim DDOs protected and KODDOS etc, installed, but some still get attacked, and as a result website down for a long time. I know this due to past experience. But the investment plans look very good and sustainable. if not above 2% then basically it is worth thinking about it.

Good that they accept a wide range of payment processor.

This is a program mid term program with good plan term as low as just twenty days, so we can have choice to either reinvest for one more round or withdraw and take out principal of the program, we can make around $3 in profit in those twenty days with a $10 investment and that is reasonable for three weeks term.

just want to update, this program now active for 1 day so far, and the status still waiting too, i am sure with the daily interest they have here it would become one of the hyip site that have a lot of investors and i see they listed in more than 15 hyip monitors at the moment and it seems no payment proof now

This long term program now has AP payment option available for investors to venture with them, here is the news as on 14th April !

Apr-14-2012 09:46:31 AM

AlertPay Available

Dear users,

As you all know we have been expecting AlertPay to be available to be accepted at our company’s website in a few months before we have our Business account properly verified, set up and necessary Website Review completed. However thankfully to an excellent performance AlertPay team showed, we have completed all the necessary verification procedures as it was a matter of just several days. Our AlertPay account was authorized to accept e-wallet payment and from now on you are more than welcome to send and receive payments instantly and invest with Forex Progressive using the safest and the most secure way of online payments worldwide.

Carolyne Mitchell

Forex Progressive billing department

This HYIP is actually not bad. I just go and check the website of this HYIP here, and it has good SSL here. It is pretty on the script as well. And RoI offered is reasonable and good. But only the Standard Solution has the low minimum where we can invest

@luke1: yeah this site is good and have quite good script also SSL, and if you check in some hyip monitors this site status at the moment is paying :D, that is a good thing for investors here and so far this program already reach 6 days with the paying status, and i think minimum investment here is not big, right?

@luke1: yeah this site is good and have quite good script also SSL, and if you check in some hyip monitors this site status at the moment is paying :D, that is a good thing for investors here and so far this program already reach 6 days with the paying status, and i think minimum investment here is not big, right?

this is a professional short term program my friend , you are right , the monitors which rating the site are having status PAYING now and that is good sign that the site is paying .

this is a professional short term program my friend , you are right , the monitors which rating the site are having status PAYING now and that is good sign that the site is paying .

and now this program still paying the members for 11 days, that is a good performance for admin himself it seems the journey of this site still long enough, so we still cannot predict if they will be become a good site in future but for now they are doing well and if you want to check the payment proof you can see in MMG or DTM

The ROI are reasonable and a having comodo encryption, really great and serious bussiness

It's not a surprise if you find 25 hyip monitors showing a paying statut :)

This is good matter that we never have any mistake of stem jump because they just followed some serial deposit value. So we need to invest at their basic plan where our daily profit will be 1.4. I hope that we can use this program for an invest of $10 or $100. As their design is so good and their title is related to forex; so people must like them. I would like to say you that if anyone will get any payment from them then should try to leave their payout proof.

This is good matter that we never have any mistake of stem jump because they just followed some serial deposit value. So we need to invest at their basic plan where our daily profit will be 1.4. I hope that we can use this program for an invest of $10 or $100. As their design is so good and their title is related to forex; so people must like them. I would like to say you that if anyone will get any payment from them then should try to leave their payout proof.

do you visited the site? there is the amount of minimum depsosit that you can invest there and so far we can invest here about $10 as the minimum deposit and yeah the rate here is stable and i like you said i see some people now shared the payment proof of this site now and they have been online for 16 days.

Good to see this program active for more than two weeks so far and the first cycle of twenty days is coming to be finished in just three more days now, the ROI is no doubt low and that can help this program stay active for long enough, having many payment options is one of their good features.

do you visited the site? there is the amount of minimum depsosit that you can invest there and so far we can invest here about $10 as the minimum deposit and yeah the rate here is stable and i like you said i see some people now shared the payment proof of this site now and they have been online for 16 days.

I do not know that why did you made such funny question of visit this site. Because everyone should visit and follow the main thread before make any comment. But still we are waiting for any good monitor or any forum update. I would like to request you all that if anyone already got any payment then please give your payout proof. Hope that some senor should come to help us.

Latest news update from the program as on 1st May 2012 regarding the non trading day on Labour day !

Official Day Off

Dear clients,

We would like to kindly inform you that our management department and our customer support center will be closed on May 1st for Labor Day officially celebrated in Panama. For this reason your support inquiries as well as chat requests will be denied and neither will profit be credited to your account for May 1st. We will resume our regular operational hours and interest payments on May 2nd.

Thank you for being with us.

David Vendrell,

ForexProgressive customer care executive