Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Startyourownhyip - Startyourownhyip.com

i am not admin

Link : http://startyourownhyip.com

We are a Group of Professionals who have a long time experience in the HYIP field.

If you are an Investor but willing to start your own HYIP, you come to the right place.

But, if you only want to Invest, we can still serve you best with our Guaranteed Investment Opportunity.

PLANS:

START YOUR OWN HYIP

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

START YOUR OWN HYIP $100 and more 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

GUARANTEED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

BASIC $10 - $1,000 110.00

PROFESSIONAL $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

VIP $5,001 and more 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

HYIP MONITOR

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

HYIP MONITOR $10 - $100 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://startyourownhyip.com

10% profit is too big for the short term investment site, i believe that 80% this site will not survive for some days forward, even the script they used is quite good they also lack of DDOS and SSL protection here. but it seems that admin have address in their homepage, i hope that one is real.

Jane Elliot

Elliot, Hendricks, Thompson & Associates

121 N LaSalle St Room 107, Chicago, IL 60602

i really dont think investor should wait a little long before investing here,cause i really dont thinkit that safe to invest here, the program has not ddos protection which means investors account might be vulnerable to attack by hackers.

Sincerely the script and design to me is somehow poor and way too simple.Moreso the ROI on offer for majority of their plans is way too high and unsustainable and to crown it all no monitors to state if they are paying or would paying.sincerely i would rather i skip such a program.

yea I agree script seems badly made. Or has very little organisation. Doesn't set out the plans well for the investors to see and this is probably the most important part of the site. Instead they have the investment plans telling you near the middle of the page, with relatively small text.

!0% profit after a day seems ok i guess? Anyone disagree?

( START YOUR OWN HYIP $100 and more 5.00 ) does it means that this site is just a site to buy hyips or what ? I do not think that this site is normal hyip site .

they are hyip site combined with a place where we can create hyip LOL, that is so funny to see this site also they have very high rate for their HYIP that is unreasonable rate for me, i think we need to skip this one at the moment to see how worthy they are?, but for me Minimum deposit is normal and reasonable.

This program has got few monitors with paying status for three days now, that's interesting, another good feature is that they have virtual keyboard feature that we can use to provide our log in details in a safe way, even the ROI is quite high and profitable, if we can afford to risk a $10, looks like a nice program to give it a try.

they are hyip site combined with a place where we can create hyip LOL, that is so funny to see this site also they have very high rate for their HYIP that is unreasonable rate for me, i think we need to skip this one at the moment to see how worthy they are?, but for me Minimum deposit is normal and reasonable.

if you know any site gives completely hyip site by only $100 please tell me , I searched for these kinds of sites but I did not found any site gives hyip site with low price .

@omar: i don't know about that but can you stay on the topic?

@archu: thanks for the update mod, now i see them too and the thing that make me surprise they listed in more than 30 hyip monitors with most of them have paying status for them, i cannot explain about this but i see payment proof of this site also shared in MMG

this might be the first that might be offering this kinda plan,though i really dont understand the plan of this program.but i think the the program is flaring well cause the program of payment i see aroung is really convincing.