Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fiboforex - fiboforex.net

hyipparty

well obviously that is just an erro. It is no big deal. The number of days shown being on line doesn't affect anyone too much as long as it is only a few days off. For the investors, it makes no difference to them at all. They are all just waiting to reach BEP and hoping to get the profit.

but for the on who want to invest here? lol lifetime also have some affect, i wonder if you want to invest in 100 days site with hourly plan lol.but at the moment i see this program still online and also paying and i think nothing we can discuss too much about them except they are paying and for proof there are many forums which we can see like DMT itself or DTM.

well this site still paying until now and glad to know about this things, as i see some hiyp monitors that monitoringthem also still paying, but in some hyip monitors i see they paid 5 days ago by admin which make me worried, but i see some monitors that get paid yesterday, so far i don't see any complaining or scam words yet

i think like that i see some monitors already updated their paymen request now and that is good to know that they still paying until now, i also see some payment proof shared in some forums, it will be good for this site popularity as i see some investors make syndicate to invest in this site

• 1 month later...

The site looks pretty nice - although not really professional given the bad header quality and issues with page dimensions. Three investment methods are pretty much the basics, and the daily rates of ROI are very sustainable. However, with such low ROI, does it really make any sense to invest into this one? Minimum investment of $1 with sub-1% daily ROI generates practically nothing.

what a great program from what i see they already online more than 100 days, what a great program and i still see some payment proof shared by the other investors who reach cashout here, with the ROI plan like what admin offered i think this program can be stay more than this :D, keep fordward!

No doubt about this it is really awesome program and the great thing we should talk about this hyip is this is the 110 day of the site to be online and i am happy to see such an hyip program with the paying status by many of the reputed monitors such a long time is really a good think and coming to the plans they are asking for only $1 as the minimum spent here so i think every one and effort this amount and try this program .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...