Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ZM Private Fund - zmprivatefund.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: ZM Private Fund

468x60.gif

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

ZM Private Fund is a group of private investors sharing their investment knowledge for even higher profit. After several years of succeed activity we decide to give an earning opportunity for public. We are getting high profits from investing in high risk instruments, so if you are looking for safe, small return investments we can't help you.

ZM Private Fund has xpanding team contains many professionals analyzing each part of investment. We are doing our best to find optimal relationship between risk and profit. Our experts have enough knowledge and experience from the past years of works on the financial markets to get high success ratio. These factors let us get optimal return from investments. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Started Mar 28, 2012

Investments Plans

120% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 120.00

Regular Plan 9% per day for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $200 6.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 6.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 7.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $25,000 8.00

Plan 5 $25,001 - $50,000 9.00

VIP 500% after 45 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $50,000 500.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 5%

-Fast Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

zmprivatefund.com - Licensed

Whois

Name Server: NS1.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Name Server: NS2.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Name Server: NS3.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Updated Date: 28-mar-2012

Creation Date: 28-mar-2012

Expiration Date: 28-mar-2014

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

I don't think this program will pay for a week for trying investing in their weekly plan, the same kind of script recently used by many short term programs that turned out to be scam in just few hours after launching, so for me it seems like investors can't successfully complete one round with any of the three plans there.

Good to see this program has been successful in trying to gain investors' trust that we can see the total deposits crossed over $1.5K so far, but I wonder there is running days 8 as per the information on the program statistics, but paid out page has transactions recorded from 2nd April that is for three days now.

• 3 weeks later...

wow! good to see this program is getting much support from hyip monitors and investors,i wasnt surprise when i see as muc 16 monitors on this program and all saying the program is paying.it a good sign investors are really enjoying there investment here,thuogh the roi offered is very reachable and sustainable i guess,the program also have ddos protection and ssl encryption for protection.

From last couple of days i am observing this program and i couldnt find anything suspicious out here.It has got paying status on almost every monitor and plans are also short and sustainable.Investors would not mind giving this site a try with the minimum spend.

some plan that zmprivate fund offer is short term investment plan while there are some that are middle term and also long term investment plan, also this site have quite good script and also they have SSL encryption, and based on their statistic they have about more than $54,000 investment here :D

The design quality of the site is very simple - where we expect some design which looks like very attractive. But we need good profit and stable business. If they will try to pay us perfectly, then it should become more popular. I do not believe that they really [pay us for long. Because their plans are risky for us. We can find only 5% ref. commission. So we can gain better profit after bring some assure investors.