Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashroller - cashroller.biz

Hello and Welcome to Cash Roller Investment

I am Charles and am the administrator of this program. Working with me are: Susan, my assistant and livechat operator, Johnny and Sam, the very best of Forex traders.

Together, we shall try to make this program a success with your help of course. Cash Roller Investment is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

New Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

New Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 2 $20 - $5,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

New Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 3 $50 - $5,000 130.00

http://www.cashroller.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

Well looking at the plans it looks to be quite a short term hyip and yup we should be careful being this program quite risky.

Currently i cannot open the site and get the message "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/cashroll/public_html/index.php on line 11484"

Lets wait some time for it come back normal.

No daily roi plan all plans are for fix durations 3/5/7 days.

Though roi looks attractive but reasonable and sustainabe for short to medium term,

but 3 days on monitors and still "waiting" status - those who are in 3 days plan should get paid today.

Lets see how they performs.

• 3 weeks later...

The site has already issued some payouts as seen in their site, though I do not see any monitors on them. I am not sure if the payouts that they have issued ( currently $59.79 out of the $3089 invested ) are via referrals or via earnings.

As per the monitors the site has stopped paying and the last payout was made on the 20th November but as per your stats on 20t November the withdrawal was stated at $59.79 but as per the current stats the withdrawal is looks like the hyip is publishing fake information