Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

collectbux - collectbux.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

- FIRST 10.000 MEMBERS GET FREE PREMIUM account!!! Hurry up -> join - Start earning now !!!

- 2nd site from buxk2

Privilege : Premium

Pay Per Click : 0.0125$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0040$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 10

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

5 cents earning here is a decent earning, and with the minimum payout here is i think member can reach it faster :D, and also the payment is instant which is good for many people who want to reach minimum payout here and it seems they have sister site too

So far no customization made, but it seems that admin is asking for help from the userbase - would be better if he set up a competition for header and banners, it would attract more people to the site.

Daily earnings seem very attractive, especially for upgraded members, and if they really do have instant payment, then this one is off to a good start. However, as with all brand new BuxHost sites, it's better to refrain from investing before there starts to spring payment proofs - especially off-site ones.

yeah earning here so attractive so i decide to join here, from what i see the daily ads reset of this site is about 7 PM(GMT+8), and i already earn some from here i hope they still stay until this month end or at least at the end of this month, but i just see few payment proof here