Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Uinvest - Uninvest.com.ua

Shadow

This is a Non-HYIP investment scheme. I can't find appropriate sections for this to be posted. Mods please move this thread if it's wrong, I apologize.

main_logo.png

clear.gif

Uinvest is an investment company from Ukraine (they also opened a new office in California about 9 months ago) I have been using this site for a few month, and so far it worked perfectly.

To make money, you basically have to buy a share of many investment project that they offer.(return rate is 10% ~ 20%) You can, at any point, sell that share back at anytime and at any price you want (as long as someone wants to buy it), or you can sell it back at the original listed price instantly.

You can choose to invest in different things such as, food processing, hotels, etc. Each have a different value and return. They also created videoes to explain each of their investment project. If you don't have enough money to invest in my project, all money in your account balance can be use for investment in gold.(there are no minimum investment req. for investing in gold, you will just have to turn the option on.)

All of these may sound easy, but there is a catch, the return rate can change (right now most project returns about 10% to 20% of your investment) and the price of each share can raise or drop. If you do plan to invest, I would suggest checking the site at least once per day, if the return rate dropped too much, it might mean that the project you invested may fail. But I haven't seen that happen yet.

Anyway, Uinvest makes money by taking 10% of all your profits.

Proof that Uinvest is an actual company here in the U.S.:

go to:

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]

and search for UINVEST, INC.

It also also apart of Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce

go to:

http://www.beverlyhillschamber.com/members.asp?id=540[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]

and search for UINVEST, INC.

If you want more proof, you can ask to visit their office in Beverly Hill, CA.(address is on their website) I happens live on the other side of the country, so I have never visited them.

Uinvest accepts PP(For Some Only), LR, AP, Wire Transfers

See you there!

• Downvote 1

This program is not real hyip, where they are also an investment company, whose origin is from Ukraine. We can trust then easily because they have positive ssl with green zone. As they are not real hyip so we can use PP here (Though PP is risky for this type of program). Still looking for some good result from the site.

do you agree with me guys that this site is using free domain ? although the high SSL which the site have but I think the admin of this site decided to put the site on a free domain and that is really bad step .

Firstly. admin is NOT using a free domain. It's a CCTLD domain [.com.ua] which is for ukraine.

Since their company is based in Ukraine, they can use a ukraine domain.

Yes, There are lots of payment proofs lying around for this company.

Not a single monitor listing this one or monitoring so far, but this investment program is a well known long term project that has been paying for a long time now, they have got trust of many investors and many large investors there in the program and we can have payment proofs around as well.

Not a single monitor listing this one or monitoring so far, but this investment program is a well known long term project that has been paying for a long time now, they have got trust of many investors and many large investors there in the program and we can have payment proofs around as well.

I agree :)

It's because this is non-HYIP, that's why there's no monitor monitoring this. Also, there's lots of payment proof scattering around on the Internet :)

@Shadow, I am a member of this site, but long ago. I never invested here because of the high minimum, and I wasn't sure if it paid. This site basically works the same as hyip, the only difference is that you don't get credited daily i think, and that I thik the company actually uses the money to invest in some proper company.

@Shadow, I am a member of this site, but long ago. I never invested here because of the high minimum, and I wasn't sure if it paid. This site basically works the same as hyip, the only difference is that you don't get credited daily i think, and that I thik the company actually uses the money to invest in some proper company.

I guess your wrong. It's not a HYIP site.

1. They have a real office. Some members even visit it :)

2. They are holding a conference soon, in the US :) - HYIP's don't even bother holding one.

3. They give certificates out when you invest in their business, which HYIP don't bother.

Anyway, new project " Chocolate Factory" Just released!

• 5 months later...

I guess just to be safe its better that we don't invest in this site right now. I know no matter how good the site plan look like its not good to invest in here in term of popularity as right now I don't see this site has paying status. I don't recommend this site as I don't see any proof of payments yet and I don't see anyone saying that he like or invested in this site. So if investors does not like to invest then I'm sure its going to turn to scam.