Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mvnbux - mvnbux.com

jammy

Same admin as with MNOBux, and considering MNOBux is scam, I call scam on this one right off as well.

I guess history repeats itself. I'm thinking that its best to make money in ptc if its owned by same admin but as long its a good paying admin as well. But if one turn to scam all of its ptc site is also affected. that's that irony of having multiple ptc if you are an admin. But I guess its better not to join this site since as pinay has said its has history of scam already.

Same admin as with MNOBux, and considering MNOBux is scam, I call scam on this one right off as well.

are you sure that this site is scam ? from where you know that ? what are the proofs ? . anyway I have checked the site and searched for any proofs to say that this site is scam but found nothing , what are your proofs ?

are you sure that this site is scam ? from where you know that ? what are the proofs ? . anyway I have checked the site and searched for any proofs to say that this site is scam but found nothing , what are your proofs ?

No, I'm not 100% sure, but given that MVNBux has the same domain registrant as MNOBux (thus, same admin) and seeing that MNOBux is scam (won't pay, and I think also forced investment) then how much you want to bet that this one won't go down the same road?

No, I'm not 100% sure, but given that MVNBux has the same domain registrant as MNOBux (thus, same admin) and seeing that MNOBux is scam (won't pay, and I think also forced investment) then how much you want to bet that this one won't go down the same road?

hahah , If I will bet I think you will win because you have convincing evidence , but I just see that may be the admin is already scammed in MNObux and may be he wants to run his new buxhost site ( MVNbux ) to work without scams for some time. just my opinion about this site , I think you should not judge directly on this new buxhost site , but anyway I think you agree with me that all the buxhost site turns to scam within some days or some months or at most few years .

hahah , If I will bet I think you will win because you have convincing evidence , but I just see that may be the admin is already scammed in MNObux and may be he wants to run his new buxhost site ( MVNbux ) to work without scams for some time. just my opinion about this site , I think you should not judge directly on this new buxhost site , but anyway I think you agree with me that all the buxhost site turns to scam within some days or some months or at most few years .

Your view about Buxhost sites is very wrong, i don't think all buxhost sites are meant to be scam within a short time.A Bux site that has high click rates always go scam no matter what and no legit evidence needed to prove that this site is from same admin of MNObux, if you are smart enough then you ll notice the same banners with the username "scorpyonul" showing on both sites,Same Bold font has been used in the news section and highlighted words are in blue color on both sites.

but anyway I think you agree with me that all the buxhost site turns to scam within some days or some months or at most few years .

No, I don't agree on that.

Most sure, but most sites are having outrageous, unsustainable rates, and given that every single site would require some actual capital from the admin to run the first few months, that's usually why the sites - even those aiming to be legit - fall down. Because even the admins get easily the impression that when paying $0.005-$0.01 the outflow wouldn't be that big, but multiply that by 1000 users, and we're actually starting to talk about quite big amount of money.

But sites that do have the starting capital, and have some actual financial plan (basically earning cap for each membership level) don't have that hard time making it. It still requires lot of work from admin, but they can still pull it off.