Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Double-income- Double-income.biz

====>> Invest 3$ Make 5$ After 1Day <====

====>>Invest 5$ Make 7$ After 2Day <====

====>> Invest 7$ Make 10$ After 3Day <====

====>>Invest 10$ Make 15$ After 5Day <====

This is one of the worst presentation of investment plans i have ever seen, the ROI must be in the percentage, not all investors are going to invest 5$,7$ and 10$ so how they are supposed to calculate the earning? Admin must be amateur and i don't think he ll be able to run the site successfully.

the thread leader, having seen this posting of yours I visited different high yield investment program monitoring sites I could not find double-income as one of the paying website more so I did not also find it to be a scam web site, but are we going to know they are real.

It looks like something wrong with the payment status of this program, the ratings link today has been redirected to home page which means it might have been removed or possibly not constructed at all, then having no monitor added to the site though it's one day old simply proves that the program is trying to hide the status updates.

Yeah me also thinking that .... when i am trying to open the ratings page it is showing the home page again and i think there are not yet monitor yet it is a brand new site .. till now i have seen many sites ehich pays in percentage but here i am seeing that they are offering Invest $3 and get $5 ... and i cant trust such high RIO sites and also the referral commision is 15% only ... legit programs not offer such high ref commission .

well this program just launched yesterday, and even the script is bad i must admit the rate here also BAD LOL, it is very unstable so i choose to skip this program for now, and talking about domain, they have quite good domain, and i see some deposit just make by few members