Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dreamcashbux- Dreamcashbux.com

mmotalk

Bah, I hate DMT opening just the image in the view "window" ene though it contains a link :P

But DreamCashBux has been around for over a month already, and you're saying that they still pay instantly with no minimum PO? Because for example on EMS this one is deemed as non-paying scam. And this thread was opened only a little after launch of the site - doesn't really get my trust. Have any personal payment proofs?

3 years subscription and Instant payout are makes the site very attractive , the site is not new because it has more than 2,000 members but I just have a question , according to the site stats , there are more than 2,000 members and the strange thing is that there are $1,032 paid do you think that these stats are true or false ?

2012/02/16 10:45

From today to February 29th, $10 will be send to your Alertpay or Liberty Resever if you stay in top 10 members have the most direct referrals.

hmm i wonder if there are any members that win in this offer, it could be a good things if admin truly paid this offer, well it seems minimum payout here is quite low if we see earning estimation, so far i find some payment proof shared here in their proof page