Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yep Stock - yepstock.com

I am not the Admin.

Yep Stock

We invest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market. We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even thought they are not as profitable as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in.

Our investment approach is to seek out companies that can deliver above-average returns without above-average risk. Among the companies of size worldwide, very few present worthwhile investment opportunities when measured against this demanding criterion. Long-term research shows that the companies that can deliver such above-average share price returns over the medium-to-long term, have one overriding characteristic: the ability to sustain above-average earnings growth.

Investment Plans:

111-115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $130 111.00

Plan 2 $131 - $1,300 113.00

Plan 3 $1,301 - $50,000 115.00

145-155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $130 145.00

Plan 2 $131 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,301 - $50,000 155.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://yepstock.com/

It's a simple looking and new short term program, the plan features are quite attractive, minimum amount to take part in their investment program which is set at $1 is a very rare thing these days, as all the programs set it at $10 usually, affordable minimum and profitable ROI but at the same highly risky plans to deal with.

just a new short term plan started by using simple script and no good features makes me deposit my money without worries . the site looks very simple and the script is old . add to that that the site gives 111% after only 1 day , and for me I see that it is very high ROI .

i cant find any safe plan with the program, all the plan with the program is not safe, i cant only give the program a one day trial if they install ssl encryption and ddos,at least that will make think the admin is more serious with the program, but for now the program is not safe to me.

Yep stock is listed on some monitors and it looks like admin is making some payments already but they might be commissions since 1 day is not over yet.111% after 1 day is too high ROI and i can't believe that this site will be paying off honestly even for a week.

Having AP payment option is good to see, in this short term, these days many other programs seem to be not adding it in their payment options at all, anyway, 11% profit in just one day is definitely unsustainable, let's wait and watch if the instant payment system and 6% referral program will make it stay active for few days at least.

Though we can get better profit from the site but we need to remember that no one can give us better profit like 11% after a single day. So it was assured that this site would became a scam. As usual they closed their site and remove all data. So this site is down from my end. Hope that people should not lost big money.

another monitor changed its status from paying to WAITING . it is ( monitorinvest.ru ) I think the admin of this site has removed goldpoll monitor from the list because goldpoll already changed its status from paying to waiting also , do you think guys that this site will be scam within few hours ?

@omar-winner, you just told us that one monitors has told us this site has stopped paying or hold at wait status. But I just followed now this site already became scam. according to all monitors they didn't paid their recent payout requests. Bad luck for all those who already invested here and lost their huge money.

The site opens, but each on-site monitor listes it as scam or non-paying. But this was expected (even on such short term, I mean) since the ROI in their plans is not sustainable. Soon they paid in the beginning, but that's just a bait tactic to get more investors. Hopefully not that many lost big amounts.

The site opens, but each on-site monitor listes it as scam or non-paying. But this was expected (even on such short term, I mean) since the ROI in their plans is not sustainable. Soon they paid in the beginning, but that's just a bait tactic to get more investors. Hopefully not that many lost big amounts.

this site became scam now , all its monitors are already changed their status to NOT-PAYING , CLOSED . so I hope our moderator archu will put this thread in the closed hyips to avoid any investments from the standard investors .