Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable Gains - stable-gains.com

I am not admin

stable-gains.com

Stable Gains Group is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with the foreign exchange market for more than 7 years. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. SGG Ltd. is a legally registered investment company in BVI since January, 2006 and has began operations offline for over a period years however this program is our first online no risk venture. We work mainly on the FOREX and Financial betting market "BetOnMarket". This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments. We plan our investment portfolio in order to mitigate the risks inherent in trading.

Investment Plans:

Bronze Plans

Investment Period: 150 days

Min. Investment: $1

Daily Profit: 2.00%

Total Profit: 300%

Principle Payback: No

Compound: Available

Silver Plans

Investment Period: 120 days

Min. Investment: $500

Daily Profit: 2.50%

Total Profit : 300%

Compound: Available

Gold Plans

Investment Period: 90 days

Min. Investment: $1000

Daily Profit: 3.00%

Total Profit : 270%

Compound: No Available

Platinum Plans

Investment Period: 60 days

Min. Investment: $5000

Daily Profit: 4.00%

Total Profit : 240%

Diamond Plans

Investment Period: 30 days

Min. Investment: $10000

Daily Profit: 5.00%

Total Profit : 150%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Link >>> https://stable-gains.com

This one really seems to have all the reasons to believe that it could live up to its name - very sustainable ROI in their long term plans, albeit the 5 month term might not be suitable for all. Also the $1 minimum investment is nice to see if someone wants to take this one into test spin first. Multiple monitors on-site, and while some have already gotten paid, given that the program is hardly one day old, most are still in waiting status.

But they're off to a really good start, and I hope this one would survive for long time, since it looks very attractive stable earner.

well, these plans have higher ROI depending upon the investment amount and the shorter the term, the higher the minimum amount to participate, one common feature in all the plans is that all of them belong to the kind, principal included in daily ROI, DDOS protection and SSL security is there too which is a must for a long term program like this.

wow! i really have to comment the owner of this program, i like the fact that the owner has really done well and the design use in here very attractive to me, i really dont see why the program wouldn't do pretty well, cause the roi offer is very sustainable.i believe the program will do well

All the plans have higher minimum set that one can't afford to invest in these plans, except the first one with $1 minimum, so I will consider this program as singled planned with 2% daily in offer for 150 days where we have chance to triple our money only if the program manages to stay active for five months.

Everyone needs some secure and reliable web payment, so they wants some stable hyip or any investment programs. Everyone should like their title name because stable gain mean a long term safe return. We can see that they have added ssl certificate but still looking for any site lock. We have to get start with them into their 150 days long term promo. Where our daily profit will be like 2% per day. This program can reach to all because of their low minimum investment amount of $1.

bad, this site now have problem in the payment, :( . some investors now worried about the word this site being scam the members, and in some hyip monitors their status is scam, while in the other that maybe hoping they are paid this program status is problem, but in hyip.com this program status is paying http://www.hyip.com/...on/7661/program

The website is not paying currently. Some HYIP monitors don't really update, so I wonder is it they don't bother to update the correct status or what. But a few more others are giving this website a negative status already