Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

makeprofitfund - makeprofitfund.com

I am not admin

Welcome To MAKE PROFIT FUND investment company !

MAKE PROFIT FUND , is an investment company uniting professional stock & forex traders. Complex world of markets is our daily concern. Our mission is to obtain funds for further management.

Plan:

Plan Name Minimum amount Maximum amount Interest Terms

VIP PLAN 1,000.00 100,000.00 7.00 % 30 Days

PREMIUM 10.00 5,000.00 2.00 % 100 Days

CLASSIC 500.00 49,999.00 5.00 % 40 Days

Accept: LR, PM and AP

Link; http://makeprofitfund.com

Still best possible for for us that we can use both AP and LR here. I think admin may accept bank wire payments in very future. We can take their PREMIUM plan and spend only $10, after that we just gain 2% interest in every day. If we need any help or support then we can get clear from the admin by using their live support. Here also find better scheme for all senior investors who can spend over $500. Hope that they should stay here for next month at least.

guess i will just pass on this one, i dont see reason why i should give this one a trial.though the roi offer is sustainable but i will tell you guys this program will be gone before it reach it full circle and that is why we should be very of this one. know they are gonna pay but i will say it hear tday that this program will be gone before 100 days.

Nice new long term program started today, on the image it is also mentioned that the payment options like Bank Wire and STP are additional in this program, which we can expect this one as a really serious business and this program will stay active for a while, the plan features are just sustainable with stable ROI.

Having multiple investment options are good for us, Solidtrustpay can play an important role since it is getting popular this days.Its too early to say it is nice because on 1st day we cannot really predict anything.Its all depend on how admin manages the business.Currently the site is not getting monitored anywhere so we need to wait for a couple of days to see how it grows.

Minimum of $10 to invest in this program is affordable, even these plans that have principal included in daily ROI are profitable too, plan term and daily ROI is different depending on the amount range invested, 2% daily for 100 hundred days is double on investment in just around three months, look very reasonable for me.

even they have an attractive script also the rate is quite good in my own eyes, i still cannot trust this program, first they have paypal as the payment processor to be supported in here, which make me think twice to invest here, but i must admit this program still paid until now and just check in some Monitors to see the status

$10 minimum investment with reasonable 2% daily ROI for 100 days doesn't sound too bad. I guess the only downside some could see is the long term of the investment, but given that there's no monitors on-site and basically no investment information is given out, this one seems a bit suspicious. Also the site doesn't look that professional, and it lacks the much praised SSL cert. But despite these downsides, I think this program can very well be around for a while.

downside in server side, i wonder what is the truly problem of this site, i just hope this is not a sign of this site is scam or running away with members money. in all HYIP monitors that monitoring this program, this program status there is waiting program, so i think we should wait about 1 day to see the real data of this site

well, yes, the site is down now, even there seems to have no update from the admin released to it's clients regarding the reasons or in explanation about this down time, but hopefully, it will be a normal technical server issue which should be fast fixed and the site will get back to normal.

I complete agreed with @archu7, that the site is down now. This is not down, because we can see a removed script mean just closed their site after took some cheated fund. People who lost big money should try to contact with hyip authority - may be you can get some justice. I really doubt about their come back because if the site had low bandwidth then there would be a chance of com back - where they just removed all data from their hosting.