Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

It has been almost 2 months now already that I've asked for cashout from onbux for my 1st payment and still up to now I still not receive anything from them. I am already ready for my second cashout but can't cashout because of my pending request. This turning to be a disappoinment :(

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been almost 2 months now already that I've asked for cashout from onbux for my 1st payment and still up to now I still not receive anything from them. I am already ready for my second cashout but can't cashout because of my pending request. This turning to be a disappoinment :(

So you'r saying I can't cashout aswell because of the pending request? I got almost 2 dollars at the moment in my balance and I'm clicking everyday till I get the min~ cashout balance and I got the same problem as yours with almost the same waiting period (two months).

I have checked the site, it is very attractive. First of all I checked the minimum payout level and it is something similar with other PTC sites, it says that first time we can cashout at $2, then $4, $7 and $10. It would be good for us if it is an another legit site.

I just want to ask you guys especially those who have experienced pending cashout as this is my first, 2 weeks ago I requested for payout and they put it on hold and wait for 7-10 days, now I have $15 for cashout again, my question is can I request for another cashout even if I have still pending cashout previously?

I can't say that this site is already turn scam since there are some members who got paid by this site. Just like me who still get instant payments. Knowing the controversy from this site, they are already part of the site who turned scam but as long as I haven't got any pending payouts from them. I still consider this legit.

I'm wondering why is that a lot of you have pending payouts? Because I always proceed to their "Payment proofs" section, and I can see a lot of proofs DAILY.

What I want to know here is the decrease in clicks of my rented referrals. I don't if I'll still continue to recycle them or not anymore.

That's why now, I'll not do anything with my referrals, I'll just wait for my cashout, then I got paid, I'll still continue my clicking here.

Well I have been waiting so long for my 1st payout here and I still don't received it. I have already reached $5 here enough for my second request for payout but it won't allow me. So what I did is I used my earnings and rent referrals. 20 of them. So while waiting to be paid, I will just continue clicking with my rented referrals.

I would like to believe that they are still good and paying ptc site. I want to be paid and they are still out there active. And many people claims that they are still paying and I hope that it is true and that my earnings is just in pend list just waiting to be paid.

• 2 weeks later...

All of the online users think that ONBux is scam but they dont have concrete proof for that , as for me my payment was instant and it was my first payment , i think onbux is really good site where one can easily rent referrals in a couple of days and they support LR too which is a good sign. !

i don't think this site is still paying its members. okay,the last time i checked,there;s payments for members requesting $2-$3 payments. not a good sign at all. what about those people who requests higher amounts? they are doing selective payments and i dont like it. i have requested payment about 10 days ago and received nothing. :(

many persons say that the site turned into a scam already, but I think that the scam means that the site stops paying completly , but it is clear that it is still paying until now, but only small amounts,

I notice that the site is not as strong as in the past, perhaps it on the way to the end, and maybe it is suffering from a temporary problem,

Anyway , I am still an active member in this site .

this site pay selectively, it is to maintain still their traffic rank , since if they keep paying new members they will get more new members and they will like to click daily in the site. but for us who haven't been paid for more than 2-3 months already. we left the site and took it for granted already.:(

this site pay selectively, it is to maintain still their traffic rank , since if they keep paying new members they will get more new members and they will like to click daily in the site. but for us who haven't been paid for more than 2-3 months already. we left the site and took it for granted already.:(

Yeah. I didn't get payments from this site from my 5th payout in here. I left the site after I didn't received any payments from them. They are considered scam now for paying selective members. This will not be a good choice to invest because they are now scam for not paying payout.

• 1 month later...