All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mahmoudelnemr

For me all the activity from the RR really interested me, they always gave me a good profit daily..

As we can see now onbux on the transition day to caught up all cheaters with the whitelist notify than I don't think it's a very good idea to jump up here currently, but all decision is yours :)

My payment already on 3rd days waiting...

Well most probably you can have the payment in 2 weeks as that is what other members have experienced in the 10 days allowance they exclude Saturdays and Sundays, they say it is a signal that the site is now about to scam us but I hope before they could do that I can have all my investment back.

i rate this site as the no 1 ptc site, neobux is good but there are rumors that it is using bots as referral and also the avg click rate is lower when compared with onbux, onbux rockzzz

Yeah, but I think with the problem recently with the site I don't think they are number #1 now :D

many members get pending payment and still no news, some also still on pending more than 10 business days and no update news also...

Mine still pending also, 4 days passed and weekend no count hope I will get paid from onbux.

Again a zeus script site i have read in the forum that it is registered site and have given the registration number also so we can trust better than other sites but one more problem is that buxxess was also registered but sold I just signed up looks just like vc bux hope it last for a few payouts anyone have a good master list of the paying ones for just bux sites ...?

Admin has updated that all the ultimate members were now in white list so they can get instant payment at any time in any amount, but if you see their payment proof page which is site is automatically updated then there is not any such payment which shows ultimate payment, there were payment between 10 to 20$ mostly.

GOT PAID INSTANTLY IN ONBUX

image-1404_4D61CE87.jpg

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 20, 2011 6:04:31 PM

Amount Sent: $10.88 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: 16948-210E4-22574,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

@nehmer :

hmm..nehmer you got paid today right?? that is really good my friend..can you tell to me how long you wait to get your that payment..because many member is complain about delayed payment and many member is worried right now to invest/active again in here..

GOT PAID INSTANTLY IN ONBUX

image-1404_4D61CE87.jpg

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 20, 2011 6:04:31 PM

Amount Sent: $10.88 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: 16948-210E4-22574,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

congrats nehmer for receive your payment i think you are one of the lucky ones who have received payment here..i requested my payment 19 days ago..it passed 10 business days also but i do not know why admin has not paid my payment..

i have a problem with this site

when i register he tells me that my IP is used so i can't register

is there anyone have a solution for my problem

simply you can try later from anther computer or your computer after changing your IP by turn your internet supplier of from the power and re open it, try to avoid illegal ways to change your Ip and also try to open your account from your own computer and avoid puplic ones. this things is important to avoid your account from suspension.

Onbux is my best PTC ( at the same level of neobux but better from if because renting referrals is more profitable than neobux) I thing all members must trust this site more and must know that the admin news about instant payment is only for more good and secure site.

renting referrals is good but I think all rented referrals are bots ( also neobux) but it still profitable.

i have a problem with this site

when i register he tells me that my IP is used so i can't register

is there anyone have a solution for my problem

I haven't encountered this kind of problem when I was going to register in onbux. Try registering your account from another computer, either at the public cafe or office use just for the purpose of registering then you can be able now to enter onbux without problems.

Well I encountered that too when I try to register my sister under me in other pc and internet connection, maybe they are tracking those used IP even if you are using different pc. But it isn't fair anyway, hope they could also give chance to newbies who have a dynamic IP.

Gratz for those who got the payments, mine still pending until today and already my 2nd week here...

I think the selective payment still continuing, and I am not sure if they will continue paid me, since many of my friends encounter same problem with payment.

If you haven't received the payment yet, I think that you're not belong to the white list members. As for me, I have no problems with regards to the payments because I'm still in the white list which will give you the opportunity to be paid instantly which is good for me.