Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

voltageinv - voltageinv.com

I am not admin of this program

INTRODUCTION:

VoltageInv Inc. is an independent investment company founded in July, 2003 by Sophie Van Iseghem. Our company always offers the most advanced investment services and seeks to provide a decent standard of customer service. Our investment advisors personally work with each client. We always try to help clients to understand the intricacies of investment process, the situation on stock markets and help to choose the most profitable way to invest. To date, we offer a range of special services that are not only convenient for customers, but also greatly multiply their income. The company is known as an active participant in the high yield market. It occupies one of the highest places on the volume of transactions and operations in all major stock exchanges and OTC areas.

PLAN:

110% after 4 hours

130% After 1 day

200% after 3 days

380% after 5 days

ACCEPT:

LR & PM

VISIT NOW

As usual, there is no monitor found in the ratings page, I guess the admin is never going to add them, the forums mentioned on their site are just images but not real links, instead of images, the admin should provide direct links to threads of the program on forums to have the status revealed to all.

i dont see any reason why this program, should giving a trial, the design isnt attractive and the script use is a copy paste to me. i really dont see any thing go about this program, i believe the program would have been gone before a 5 days, i really dont see our they are gonna sustain the 110% after 4 hourz, i believe this isnt gonna pay anybody

When i see this kind of unstable investment plans i don't even care to give it second thought to invest into the program.I just simply skip it, i don't remember a single hourly roi site which made me profit in the past.Voltageinv will pay only monitors and some selective members.

This is another risky site for us because they have impossible hourly plan and most of them are waste of time. We can find 130% after after a single day plan. Though their designing quality is quite good but I think they need to add some strong security. We can found community forum with unexpected posts and replies because not payment has been found yet. Hope that admin should pay us for a while.

Running for one day and already around 25% of deposits has been paid out so far, last payment proof of few hours ago can be found around, good to see this one getting status updated to paying so far on all monitors listing this one, 10% referral commission is quite good to attract fresh funds to the program.

This one is offering very high ROI, and most likely won't be paying for many days. Although so far they do have pretty decent payment record. Monitors on-site report this one still as waiting, so I guess we should give them a day or two to see - although then it could very well be too late already, and the program could be sliding down. Such high ROI cannot be sustained for long, if at all.

This one is offering very high ROI, and most likely won't be paying for many days. Although so far they do have pretty decent payment record. Monitors on-site report this one still as waiting, so I guess we should give them a day or two to see - although then it could very well be too late already, and the program could be sliding down. Such high ROI cannot be sustained for long, if at all.

I agree with you , 110% after 4 hours is unreasonable plan , add to that the site is using very poor script . and the site has 2 days online now and for me I do not invest in a hourly programs which have more than 1 day . because the risky will be vey high .

this hourly plan is unreasonable of their rate, it is very high, actually i must admit the script they used, it show us the good design and also look professional, but when we check the ROI rate i must asked to you be careful when you want to invest in this program, it is very unreasonable and unsustainable, it is better to consider again to invest here

this hourly plan is unreasonable of their rate, it is very high, actually i must admit the script they used, it show us the good design and also look professional, but when we check the ROI rate i must asked to you be careful when you want to invest in this program, it is very unreasonable and unsustainable, it is better to consider again to invest here

do not invest in this site now , I have checked the monitors and I found that most of them having status of NOT PAYING . and that is what I expected because the site is very poor and there are no any features to invest .

well, this hourly program has been running for three days now and has got problem status on it's third day, which means I guess that the program paid for only two days, but on monitors, it is stated as last payment was done two days five hours ago, this scam hyip looks like paid for an hour or two in the beginning and turned to scam immediately.