601 After 15 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 5 $10 - $5,999 180.00

Plan 6 $6,000 - $100,000 601.00

6001 After 45 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 7 $100 - $100,000 6001.00

http://cashprofit.co/

The design of this short term program is definitely nice and attractive plan features of 5% daily, since it is just the beginning, many investors consider to risk their funds in it, but it looks like yet there is no monitor added this program to their list, have to wait for few hours until they update the monitoring websites information.

hmm beside they have good and attractive script and design, i must admit they also afford to buy a not cheap domain .co :D, and i see in many HYIP monitors, all of them just listed this program today, so their status in that hyip monitors are waiting, so far i think this site is recommend since they are new.

hmm beside they have good and attractive script and design, i must admit they also afford to buy a not cheap domain .co :D

.co as domain is not really that expensive (just a little more than what .com is annually) and for some it might give the impression that it's just a free domain, due to co.cc's popularity, which also "endangers" the credibility of .cc domains.

The site itself is quite messy, and on the first glance it seems that they only offer sign-up page for unregistered members - they haven't had that good designer really. It's new program, just launched, so can only see one monitor on-site, and it seems they have not invested anything yet - so we still need to way for any indications.

Really best looking site with positive ssl with casual site lock. Our data will be safe here because they have Ddos protection. Though their platform is strong but they may not stay here for long time because they just followed a scam model - as per their farther plan we can find impossible 6000+% of total return. Only we can use their short term plan for just $10 of base then probably we can get daily 5%.

another scam program that would see the light of day.this one would last long, if you check the script use in here you will know they may be trouble in paradise with program, well the design isn't attractive to me ,so i guess i will just pass on this one.

The landing page definitely looks nice but i did not like the whole template, in most of the parts we struggle to read important data.If we have a look at stats we can hardly read it in first look.Apart from that site looks solid but who knows,it ll also disappoint investors?

The status of the program has been updated to paying almost everywhere and many new monitors started to list this one with current waiting status given to it, the program last paid on 18th March and good to see this one has been active for two days so far.

The status of the program has been updated to paying almost everywhere and many new monitors started to list this one with current waiting status given to it, the program last paid on 18th March and good to see this one has been active for two days so far.

yeah i see in some Hyip Monitors this program stil listed as paid program, as for me i am no doubt about this status since i know that admin is one of the great people, and also because the script looks good with the domain that i think is not cheap for someone to bought

This site is running for just 1 days ago and their fund collection is quite good because we can see that their total deposit amount is over $3K and their paid amount is also very nice because it's over $1K. WE expect some more feature from the admin like ref. contest with extra bonus or some deposit bonus - just wait for next news letter. But their structure need to change because back end picture just make problem of see their current information.

I don't think cashprofit is doing well, upon checking forums i found that not many investors are relying this site, i think its because of messy template and there are no payment proofs by members, some of the members complaining that their withdrawal is pending over 14 hours.So i suggest everyone not to make a spend.

This program that has been running for just one day could collect a total of over $3 K in deposits and a total of 239 members registered account with the program, out of which 96 active accounts there, this short term looks worth give a try and seems to be going to become a powerful hyip around.

We do not need to think about this site because we are getting better news from the site everyday. Because they never fail to give us on-time payments. But all information might came from the admin's friends or associates. Because if they paid us then we should get better evidence like paid stamp or forum update - where each and every items made them suspect due to their delay. So we need to think about their news letter and make cross check before take action.

We do not need to think about this site because we are getting better news from the site everyday. Because they never fail to give us on-time payments. But all information might came from the admin's friends or associates. Because if they paid us then we should get better evidence like paid stamp or forum update - where each and every items made them suspect due to their delay. So we need to think about their news letter and make cross check before take action.

LOL, read first before make any posts, see in hyip monitors that listed this program, you wil find out nearly all of them put this site in scam list or problem, there are only 1 hyip monitor that put them in waiting list, which i think little suspicious too, and i think this site already scam the members as no update LOL