Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GeniusFundsHourly - geniusfundshourly.info

I am not admin

http://geniusfundshourly.info

We give you the chance to get a big profits in our investment

This is easy way to make more money in short time

All you have to do is join in our site and invest in our profitable plans

You can test our profitable plans by investing a small amount does not exceed one dollar.

Plans:

103% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $49 103.00

105% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT)

Plan 1 $50 - $99 105.00

108% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT)

Plan 1 $100 - $249 108.00

110% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT)

Plan 1 $250 and more 110.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>>> http://geniusfundshourly.info

well, 5% referral commission will be good enough to attract affiliates to the program, it would have been nice if they allowed AP as a payment option other than usual LR & PM, but of course it wouldn't be of much help for small investors as the minimum withdrawal will be $1 to AP, anyways, this is currently hot hyip, so might acquire investors' support.

I think we do share same opinion dkarev, even i hate this hourly programs.They just make us loss and nothing else while all monitors get paid and upload proofs.GeniusFundsHourly is online for 2 days already and its an average time to go scam for this sites.

bad script they have, and also it looks so poor and no trustable, the other thing that make me think twice to invest in this program is, the ROI plan they have, it is very very risky to try even this HYIP industry but with this rate i am sure i will not get my money back, but maybe for monitors it could be different

bad script they have, and also it looks so poor and no trustable, the other thing that make me think twice to invest in this program is, the ROI plan they have, it is very very risky to try even this HYIP industry but with this rate i am sure i will not get my money back, but maybe for monitors it could be different

add to that that the site is just hourly program , so it should be scam now , I wonder how it still online until now . but what makes me feel that the site is really scam is the empty of the page of rating .

It looks like the admin of this program had to give us some news update but by technical error we can't get that news update instead there is some MySQL warning error that can be found as latest news from the program in the news section like this :

Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/investfu/public_html/GENIUSFUNDSHOURLY.INFO/inc/libs/plugins/modifier.myescape.php on line 28

@payinhyiponline was the luckiest person that, got paid from the site. I followed on last post of @archu7 and saw that the site has sql error. I think it was not an error because when they removing their database then just shown that message. Secondly this site might made some fraudulent activity with their hosting site or made overdue payment so their account has been suspended.

I really got surprised of seeing that many days spent but no one has made any complain against the site and the thread is still active here. We know knew that many days ago they just lost their location and able to escape from our range. I got the view - so added below.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@geniusfundshourly.investfundhourly.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at geniusfundshourly.info Port 80