Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Viennafund - viennafund.com

i am not admin

Link : https://viennafund.com

Vienna Fund combines classic investment theory with leading expertise in alternative asset classes to deliver truly inovative investment solutions

PLANS:

3% Daily for 60 days

PLAN SPEND AMOUNT ($) PROFIT RETURN (%)

plan 1 $10 - $1000 1.5%

plan 2 $1001 - $5000 2.0%

plan 3 $5001 - $40000 2.5%

plan 4 $40001 - $80000 3.0%

125% After 1 day

plan 1 $50 - $1000 105%

plan 2 $1001 - $5000 110%

plan 3 $5001 - $40000 115%

plan 4 $40001 - $80000 125%

35% Daily for 5 days

plan 1 $100 - $1000 25%

plan 2 $1001 - $20000 30%

plan 3 $20001 - $80000 35%

10% Daily for 10 days

plan 1 $200 - $1000 7.0%

plan 2 $1001 - $5000 8.0%

plan 3 $5001 - $40000 9.0%

plan 4 $40001 - $80000 10.0%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://viennafund.com

Strange but this program is not listed over AllHyipmonitors, may be the reason for this can be that this one has been very new program started today, offering both long term as well as short term plans is a typical short term program's strategy, that doesn't intend to stay active longer in the hyip industry or pay to investors.

The site looks impressive. AS we know and their name tells us that they are based on Italy and I guess they can be trusted. They have a valid SSL encryption and it is very good. The plans are pretty good also. The only problem I had found out about this site is that I can't open their rate us page. But i will understand as this site is still new. The site shows a lot of potential. Let's see what happens after tomorrow.

Investors will surely get trust to this one since they have valid SSL cert and DDOS protection on their program. Also their plans' rates are reasonable each. $10 minimum investment is pretty much the standard, so it's easy to approach even as new member. Currently no monitors listed on-site, although given that the program is very new, that's quite natural. But why their footer has copyright set for 2011?

Investors will surely get trust to this one since they have valid SSL cert and DDOS protection on their program. Also their plans' rates are reasonable each. $10 minimum investment is pretty much the standard, so it's easy to approach even as new member. Currently no monitors listed on-site, although given that the program is very new, that's quite natural. But why their footer has copyright set for 2011?

their DDOS only in register page, if you check the homepage. SSL don't installed i wonder why? , but so far i see they have good design and also it looks attractive and must be attract more investors to invest here, but so far in some HYIP monitors this program listed as the waiting program, and that is the latest update of this program

@pinay, I don't think that they have valid ssl certificate because we know that each and every ssl secured site has automated 's' after 'http://' and most of them has site lock. My question is if they have comodo ssl then should need a comodo badge. Probably they might used illegal ssl - only redirection link has ssl mean very untrusted. But good news is they have legit looking plans because we can get marginal 1% daily profit for just an investment of $10.

wow! this one really want to convince investors to invest with them, but i guess the newbies might fall victim to this one, because i see this one wil never last long but hit and run can be achieved here but then one have to wait to see if they pay at all, i doubt if this one last 20 days.A day or two hit and run might be achived any way.But again the minimum investment for hit and run in here is kinda high, i guess the want to play games in here.

I am observing Viennafund from day 1 and i noticed that admin is too slow configuring things,it took 2 days to add up monitors on rating page, the template is different out here and it looks good.This site might sustain more than the other new comers.

If I ever think of investing in this program, I don't select the sixty days plan, it should be considered a short term which is risky that can turn to scam anytime, but here those short term plans have quite higher amount range fixed as minimum set at $50 etc, I don't think it will be wise to risk that kind of amounts in this program.

Yes they have, you just need to manually enter https:// inte URL, despite in OP's link it is there. Seems to work just fine, and it's valid until June 16th 2012. Cert by COMODO.

thanks for that i try it and find out like what you said this site have SSL but if we type url default it will only direct us to the http not https :D, but i see that is only for their homepage, for their sign up page i see SSL is there and everything is gonna be fine, and so far until now i see this program still paid members

Living for five days and has been paying so far, that is good to know that their five days plan has been successfully completed with one round and the daily plan with 5% ROI also has been finished for five cycles so far, this one at this stage will be risky here onwards.

Living for five days and has been paying so far, that is good to know that their five days plan has been successfully completed with one round and the daily plan with 5% ROI also has been finished for five cycles so far, this one at this stage will be risky here onwards.

the normal is to continue for more than 5 days my friend archu , than is the normal thing for this hyip site which use a good script and have medium term plans with good ROI . I think that it is still safe to invest until now .

I followed that admin is online in most of the possible time. So we can clear all problem and doubt. I would like to request the admin to connect some community forum or Facebook by which people may get connect with all seniors. We can many monitors and all of them told us they are paying now and their last payout was on yesterday. Those who still want to invest as new can join through monitor's ref. link then can gain up-to 3200% commission.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to say you that this site may suffer with low bandwidth. Because I got two types of experience with the site. Firstly when tried to open this site on very first then saw that this site was down - but after a minute it was opened. So they need to take care about their bandwidth. Else very soon we should see a down site.