Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

medi-invest - medi-invest.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to Our site

Greetings to every visitor of Medi-invest.com! Medi-invest.com is a financial company, aimed at providing investment solutions for our members. Medi-invest.com strives to provide the best investment returns for our clients, and our daily investment plan is an outcome of the hard work and effort put forward by the top class group of traders that we possess.

We provide our clients with the great opportunity to invest with us. . Unlike other investment programs, you dont have to wait for days to start withdrawing your earnings. You can start withdrawing from every 24 hours or keep to growth your principal. This specialty of Medi- invest makes your investment safer, and moreover, you can keep on earning as long as you have an active investment with us.

Become a member of the hottest investment program today itself, and start withdrawing of your profit.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Silver

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 1.20

Gold

Plan 1 $501 - $4,999 1.70

V.I.P

Plan 1 $5,000 and more 4.20

JOIN NOW

well, the design of the program looks like that of short term program, but the plans are having long term in offer here, good to see this one got listed on many monitors from the very first day so it's clear that this program will get potential investors from those monitors, minimum of $10 is affordable here.

Yes even i felt that i am seeing short term hyip, may be admin did not spend a lot of money to make the site unique but i guess it doesnt matter if admin is planning to run the business successfully.First 2 plans are good 4% daily plans for big investors don't make any sense.The ROI is almost double than first two plans.

i believe only one plan is avaible in here,well with plan avaliable i dont think the plan itself can be sustainable, this one is just a total joke.even the design isnt attractive i beleive it must have being design by an amatuer.

I can see from the script of this HYIP is unique and different with other script here. This is actually a nice HYIP here. I think I will be good to put the money on this HYIP. The minimum to invest is also only at $10, not too much for the cost here.

well, this program already active for 1 day and they also have good and attractive design also the ROI plan they have good which i am sure it will make this site have longer lifetime and it will make them have more investors to invest in this program, in some HYIP monitors this program listed as waiting program

i believe only one plan is avaible in here,well with plan avaliable i dont think the plan itself can be sustainable, this one is just a total joke.even the design isnt attractive i beleive it must have being design by an amatuer.

It is still new program for which the status hasn't yet updated on many of the monitors listing this one, surprisingly, there is just 65 accounts registered with this program until now, I think short term programs with higher ROI are getting higher support from investors than short term programs with lower ROI like this.

Latest news letter update from the program as on 18th March 2012 regarding the Maintenance undergoing on their site !

Mar-18-2012 08:55:03 PM

Maintenance

Dear Members

At 19th of March (Monday) we are moving to new server. Please note its will be affect our site and propably will go offline for couple of hours. We try to make the change as fast as possible. Please note your interest rate will be not affected by the server change, and the daily earning will be credited as usual.

Regards

Medi-Invest

• 2 weeks later...

New short term plan, 20% after 7 days has been launched in this program, here is the news update as on 27th March 2012 !

Mar-27-2012 04:42:16 AM

New Investment Package

Dear Members

The past weeks was a huge succesfull for us. We get many good votes on forum's, and monitor's. To say thank you, for the short period we start a new investment package.

With the new "Short Term" Package you can gain 20% of your investment after 7 days. The minimum investment limit is set 50$ which mean if you deposit 50$ after 7 days you can withdrawal 10$ profit + your 50$ principal= 60$

Enjoy your time, and have a great success to everybody!

Their site is very messy and it's hard to navigate it, but seems that their plans have very sustainable ROI, and apparently so far for the 11 days the program has been running, they've proved to be legit and paying since all the monitors on-site (that have invested) report this one as paying. We can also see that the last payment was received just today, so there's nothing to fear.

until now this program still paid members, all i think that they will survive longer if they keep this good performance and even now they have hard to navigate design but at least they are still paid,the only thing that make me worry is the new investment plan that they added to this program

Latest news letter update from Medi Invest regarding the launch of short term plan package, 20% after 7 days !

Mar-27-2012 04:42:16 AM

New Investment Package

Dear Members

The past weeks was a huge succesfull for us. We get many good votes on forum's, and monitor's. To say thank you, for the short period we start a new investment package.

With the new "Short Term" Package you can gain 20% of your investment after 7 days. The minimum investment limit is set 50$ which mean if you deposit 50$ after 7 days you can withdrawal 10$ profit + your 50$ principal= 60$

Enjoy your time, and have a great success to everybody!

The script of the program seems to be professional to see and good innovative script it has . but when i am trying to open the ratings page i was betconfused to see that no monitors in that page some description is written that page i do know why ... but the site seems to be a paying one since it is online since more than 15 days .