Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lrmine - lrmine.com

I Am NOt Admin

Welcome to LR Mine

Any Company which has an MLM system will never go Scam.

Hyip attached to MLM is INDEFINATELY SUSTAINABlE.

MEMBERS has profits from MLM + HYIP.

1.Invest in MLM by buying a position of $110 Each. (Can buy any number of positions.)

Returns - $30 for Lifelong.Investing in MLM is Compulsory,

2. Members can invest in HYIP. (Investment in hyip should be equal or less then MLM Investment)

HYIP gives 4% Profit For 100 Business Days.

We have started with monitoring sites as on today and will continue

one by one.

We are checking for the highest google page rank in choosing

monitor sites.

Our Race has begun now,

Our Aim is to be the Oldest Site in all the Listed Monitors.

Give us a chance to serve you. GOODLUCK.

JOIN NOW

I did not understand why minimum payout is so high as 110$, no one would be interested in purchasing positions.Hyip plans are good since we earn 400% in 100 days, the site looks good but have no security yet, cant be a good choice to invest money on the first day.

This is very delightful site for us that we can use both mlm and professional hyip at the same location. But their base amount is too high of $110 that casual members can not join with them, though any net-worker can get back $30. Plus I do not support their high ending daily RoI of 4%, which is just a double value of natural 2% daily.

It much like a money cycler program than a hyip, since there is positions to purchase and affiliate commissions for one level, minimum requirement to participate in this investment program is definitely high, $110, I think this one might going to be a powerful program as it offer four times on investment in their plan.

The initial investment of $110 is indeed very high, but the program sending you $30 automatically after each position matures is very nice plan, plus that new position is automatically bought. But I wonder what's the maturity time? Or does it just get paid after new member purchases new one?

Also their hyip portion has nice ROI of 4% daily for 100 days.

But I really guess the initial investment is too much for many, thus lessening the amount of participants into this program.

this program looks different, if we look carefully at the Plan they give, it shown that they have 2 plan, first the matrix plan and second is HYIP plan, so far i see both of them plan seems very unreasonable for me, and even the script also looks unique, but the plan they offer more like a ponzi scheme to me

Minimum investment will be reduced to $5 soon, here is their latest news regarding the $5 plan launching soon !

GOOD NEWS

ONLINE INCOME HAS NEVER BEEN SO INTERESTING

Launching $5 Plan.

MASSIVE INCOME OPPORTUNITIES.

Expected to Launch on Thursday.

Registration is Free, Get Registered.

Check your inbox for details.