Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investarbs - investarbs.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome To Investarbs

After months of working, our business finally comes online and we are proud to launch Investarbs. We are a reliable investment company that has been successfully trading and dealing in arbitrages since a few years and during this time has achieved good results and stable income. We thus have the required expertise that would guarantee success to all our investors. The Forex market is a very lucrative market where we can make lots of money in very little time. However it is a very risky one as well. Our traders work day and night to minimise that risks as much as possible. We prefer moderate but sure profits. We also deal in arbitrages. Arbitrage, in its purest form, is defined as the purchase of securities on one market for immediate resale on another market in order to profit from a price discrepancy. The result is immediate risk-free profit. But for arbitrage we need to invest big to get small profits.

Investment Plans

Plan 1:

0.1% - 2% daily for 5 days

Min : $ 1

Max : $ 500

Plan 2:

1% - 3.5% daily for 7 days

Min : $200

Max : $25000

JOIN NOW

Minimum investment starts from 1$ which is a very good thing but its funny that on the rating page we can read users comments instead of monitor's live logos.Comments can be easily faked so i think we must find proofs on forums in order to know the real status of this site.

wow! this is just simple and straight forward program, i will like to see that they add ddos protection and ssl encryption installed in the program so as to make the program more safe, i really like the script used in the program and the design isn't bad, i just they add monitor rating to the program soon.

This program with FB page on their site and live chat support and reasonable ROI in their plans looks good for few rounds in the beginning, but there is currently no monitor listing this one, as we all know, monitors play an important role in getting affiliates to the programs paying better RCB in additional profit.

wow! this is just simple and straight forward program, i will like to see that they add ddos protection and ssl encryption installed in the program so as to make the program more safe, i really like the script used in the program and the design isn't bad, i just they add monitor rating to the program soon.

$1 investment with 0.1% daily ROI - lol, is this a joke? Their ROI is very small even for the bigger investments, and this for sure will contribute to longer running time of the program, but this one is not inviting to investors at all. Plans are short term, but the return is plain useless. I'm quite sure many will skip this one as not worthy of their time or money.

This one has been running for a two weeks now, and still continues to be online, but the admin hasn't added any monitor to their site in these two weeks instead there is testimonials in that page for a long time now, I don't think this program is having clear status about it's payments, better to give it a skip as no monitors listing this one.

hmm this program seems little different in my eyes, first from the design. it looks good and attractive also unique, second and the last is payment processor that they have, in here they don't have LR. while they accepted paypal LOL, it is hard to believe this HYIP accept PP but i will skip this one since they have PP even their ROI plan is low and it mean this site sustainable

This one has FB and Twitter pages of the program, but there is no discussion found on FB of their investors, even the feedback page has no latest comments than 16th March, as per the site statistics, this one has been running for twenty days, looks much professional but waiting status on monitors is weird.

@archu: hmm, thanks for the update, i see that too in the site after you mention it, and it is very useful for investors to keep updated, but this site seems confused to me in the case of their status update, because i find out that there is an HYIP monitors that listed this program as non paid program, you can access here : http://shorttermhyip.com/?a=details&lid=574

I think this is very time consuming for us because of their too low RoI, possible to become a legit but one point can make them doubtful to me - which is they just bring PayPal in their program and kept it for exchange money. As we know that PP doesn't allow to make any payment in this business or exchange. So we need to make sure about their quality before any invest.

paypal is something that i think is not good here because we already know that paypal is not a payment processor where we can use it everywhere especially in this kind of program, but so far i see this program still paid the members but i only see one hyip monitors that listed this site as non paid site

Though we can see that some monitors have given paid stamp to this program but I don' believe their way of thinking. Because all of them are very non popular and might be this owner's associates. We need some more evidence like real time proof and active posts from any senior member and make sure about their payi9ng condition.

at the moment i get three status of this site in hyip monitors, some of them are paying, some of them also are waiting but the i see one hyip monitors that put the scam status of this site, i think now admin doing selective payment for the investors here, so i think we need to stay away at the moment