Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eva-fx - eva-fx.com

I Am Not Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Eva-FX is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, ProfitsMore group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

We believe that superior investment performance is achieved through a skillful balance of three core attributes: knowledge, experience and adaptability. There is only one way to be on the cutting edge - commitment to innovation. We do our best to achieve a consistent increase in investment performance for our clients, and superior value-add. We appreciate our clients loyality and value the relationships we build with each customer. No matter what country you come from, our professional managers will help you to choose investment product that best fits your demands.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Up to 2.8% daily for 45 days (Principal Returned)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 Total Return : 163% $5 - $100 1.40

Plan 2 Total Return : 181% $101 - $1,000 1.80

Plan 3 Total Return : 190% $1,001 - $10,000 2.00

Plan 4 Total Return : 208% $10,001 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 140% After 3 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 Total Return : 110% $5 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 Total Return : 120% $101 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 Total Return : 130% $1,001 - $10,000 130.00

Plan 4 Total Return : 140% $10,001 and more 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

This site doesn't give an impression of a long term program to trust and invest here, but looks affordable with $5 minimum investment feature, there is not much reliable monitors listing this one, currently, this new long term hyip is having waiting status, it is just launched so we should have to watch for few hours at least.

Recently I've seen many hyips running this same ugly and cheap script, yet each of them have been providing low - but very sustainable - ROI exactly like this one does. However, the lack of SSL and DDOS protection is not giving nice overall impression of this site, so I guess they might not be able to attrct that many investors in. Currently I can see six monitors on the site, which each having categorized it as waiting. Although there's no possibility of any other status currently, since the program has just started today.

so far this program listed in 9 hyip monitors now, but the status of this program is waiting, i just hope this program could be paid members as i see the plan seems reasonable for me, even that is little high rate. and so far i see they already have thread in some popular HYIP forum such as MMG , which you can check here

this one is offering a kinda confuse program, i guess they lack direction on this one.i guess they might noe be able to maitain the 2.8% per for the whole of the 45 days , i think that is why i am not giving this one my full backing, well i check with them and i cant find any monitor with them yet.let just hope and see if thing will work out for them.

Now I am not sure how to confirm the current status of this program, at this stage of four days online, various monitors listing this program have different status given for it, few show paying as they got paid until 17th March, the rest with pending payments moved status to problem.

This is very simple site that we need to get some more evidence for make sure about their quality. I hope that admin should add some protection like Ddos, ssl with site lock. Plans of the site is quite good that we can get profitable 1.4% daily RoI for just an invest of $5. We can follow daily market ratting from the site because they just added forex & currency curve inside their home page.

Reasonable ROI offered in their mid term plan depending upon the amount range invested, is good enough, but the combination of a mid term plan with a short term plan of three days is strange, I think the status is suspicious now or that the program might have stopped to pay after 18th March !

Reasonable ROI offered in their mid term plan depending upon the amount range invested, is good enough, but the combination of a mid term plan with a short term plan of three days is strange, I think the status is suspicious now or that the program might have stopped to pay after 18th March !

ok , I agree with you that the plans are reasonable , but the site looks very poor , it using script seems to be free script from goldcoders as I think . the site has no any monitors , so I see that investments here are not safe at all .

We can see that this site is running over 11 days mean just completed a week and going forward to another week. Bad news is we can see their last payouts ware made on 20th of March, mean just stopped paying. Probably they might close their project and very soon we should see a down site. Still we are looking for some active posts.