Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

edwardtrade - edwardtrade.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to Edward Trade

Edward Trade is the U.S. Government's development finance institution.

From the moment of our creation, Edward Trade aims at increase in our customers welfare and creation of favorable conditions for foreign investments attraction. Basic fields of activity of Edward Trade are corporate finance, security trading, asset management, and direct investments. Harmonious work of our team, proactive analytic s and the latest technological solutions uncover unique market opportunities for us. Using our benefits, we offer the best investment solutions.

Plan:

$30 --- $1000 8%

$1001 --- $5000 9%

$5001 --- $10000 10%

$10001 --- $20000 11%

$20001 --- $30000 12%

$30001 --- $50000 13%

JOIN NOW

Good to know that the interests of deposits made at this investment program are insured by SunPoll insurance company, looks like this company is old enough but there is no monitor on their page to confirm it's status, also the minimum requirement to participate in here is quite high, $30 !

This one is not really for those very new to hyips, or the ones that don't have that great capital to spend for each individual site, since their plans start from $30 instead if the usual $5-10. But their ROI is nice, and could provide some decent profit for investors. It's also nice to see that the investments are actually insured, so investing into this one can be done with higher confidence.

The site itself is not really professional looking, and it lacks SSL certification.

So many monitors over twenty have been listing this one and all of them having paying status for this one for three days now, I have noticed one thing that any program that comes up with insurance by SunPoll company will have a big amount set as minimum to take part in the investment plans.

@archu: you are right , there are a lot of HYIP monitors that listed this program, first i surprised with that things and after some observation i find out that they also have payment proof which you all can see in this forum,http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Edwardtrade-Edwardtrade-t402038.html . well apart from it the design and script looks professional but the most important things i think that they are paid the members until now

There is information of upcoming events in the program but I wonder no news section can be found here, well this one has been online for two weeks now, means the early investors have recovered a 16% BEP so far, possibly this one can pay for a lot of weeks and generate high profits for it's clients.

There is information of upcoming events in the program but I wonder no news section can be found here, well this one has been online for two weeks now, means the early investors have recovered a 16% BEP so far, possibly this one can pay for a lot of weeks and generate high profits for it's clients.

I have no any objection about the plans here my friend archu , but I just wonder why the admin decided to make the minimum deposit $30 , he must know that this minimum deposit will not be helpful to the small investors .

Nice to see another good site which has secure payment transaction and authorized verification. Though they have profitable RoI but I think their $30 of minimum deposit amount can load heavy to all junior members. I wish that admin should reduce this amount to casual $10. Till then we may wait for come of some good news like uninterrupted payment and on-time punctuality.

well, this program seems active for 20 days until now :D, and until now i also see this program still paying the members well without any bad review or the problem, it seems sooner they will have a lot of deposit from many investors, and from what i see some investors already reach their BEP

@Trickster, I would like to say you that what do you mean by the word 'BEP' ? As per their current status they are paying now. So we can stay here for some more days. We can see many monitors have been added at their rating section - good news is all of them are telling us that they are paying now. I found their their last payout was made on yesterday and waiting to see today's payment.

haha, BEP is break even Point, it means when you get back all the investment you make in some site :D, but you are not in profit yet :D, just get your money back. and that is right this site until now still paid but i see only few monitors that have paying status, and i see they just monitored this program too

Edward Trade has been paying for around one month now, that is for four weeks to be exact, not sure of the insurance provided by SunPoll, but as per the information available from reliable monitors like GS or GP, this program has been paying so far without any issue until now.