Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12dailypay - 12dailypay.com

I Am Not Admin

This program is a real investment,It is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. We do not depend on the influx of new funds from investors.

12dailypay.com is focused on quality investments and emphasizes risk management and diversification

through asset allocation. Our portfolio managers are aggressive, well trained and consist of a global network of gold traders in various time zones for maximum efficiency.

We are providing you with an opportunity to receive high returns on your investment but in contrast of other online investment we are the most reliable investment club. We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge and long time experience. We are experienced traders working online for years in various trading markets.

Make a Deposit:

12% daily for 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

12DP plan $12 - $120,000 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

Few hours ago on 14th March this program has been launched and there is reliable monitors like GoldPoll listing this program, one of the monitors, invest tracing has already given it paying status, which is good to see, this is mid term plan, so we should first try to get BEP faster from this program.

3 monitors are rating the site , I think that is not enough for the investors whom wants to make sure that the site is paying , they should to see alot of monitors rating the site before invests . plans are not bad 12% after 12 days . but the only problem here is the few monitors which the site have .

well, it is good to see this program listed in goldpol, but until now this program have waiting program there. the rate here is quite good but after i accumulate it 144% profit in 12 days, which i think is too high too but at least i think we can reach BEP, if we want to play safe here.

Their offered ROI is indeed quite high, and thus carries a big risk with it. However it's nice to see few monitors on-site, and one even reporting this program as paying already - I'm sure other will join it very soon, given how new the program is.

The site claims to have SSL and DDOS protection, but for me they seem to be missing. This might be bit of problematic for some possible investors. Yet it seems they've already gotten quite nice amount of investments in.

This is very risky and insecure site because they have light weight program. They need to improve their code of the script or need to modify it immediately. I like their multi level ref. commission scheme because if we explore our network capabilities then can make a simple network chain. So we may get better profit by gain downline to downline. After get better commission we may invest from our account balance.

This is a typical 12x12 site and getting monitored for almost 3 days by monitors.It is not so popular amongst investors so i am not sure whether it will sustain or not but i feel 1 or 2 rounds must be sure.Most of the sites in past sustained that much.

The plan is 12% daily for twelve days, which will be a total of 144% by the end of one round with the twelve days plan, so a clear profit of 44% in just twelve days, will be something like 4% daily approximately, which can't be a sustainable plan, so we can't expect this one running successful unless it gets popular and many investors to them.

Very up-warding site is it because their daily collection is so good that we can stay here for some days, mean we have to think about a simple matter that as they have much more fund so they just want to keep their business up mean our paying chance will increase. Only 4 days spent this program is launched and their growing level is really good. Still we can find one paid stamp - but expect that vey soon we should find some more popular monitors with paying stamp.

This program has been online for one week now and the latest payment proof of 20th March can be found on forums as well as monitors, everything is 12 here, minimum amount required is $12, plan term is 12 days, so I guess the admin will try to keep the program alive for at least twelve days hopefully.

I think the authority needs to move this site to suspect, because of their secret position. We can see fro their server update and inform about their total payment. Where we still can not see any good monitor and community connectivity. I think they just they here to take our important money. I would like to request you all that if you already invested here then please try to get back your investment amount. If they hold your payment then should complain to hyip authority.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some reasons for make us worry. Because after 14th of March we can not get any news letter from the admin - mean admin is not help user friendly. Where we expect some news from them. Only supported matter is they have two good monitor like Hyip xplorer and GS monitor and they made them legit. But still we expect some real time payment proofs.