Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bankinginside - bankinginside.com

I Am Not Admin

About Us

Bankinginside is a specialized in investment, trade, sourcing and financial strategies in emerging markets. Though we have worked in almost every region of the world, we have especially strong experience and a particular focus on Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East. We help clients identify, understand and develop international investment and market entry/expansion opportunities in the context of their global strategies, to understand and manage the political, economic and market risks that accompany these opportunities.

Bankinginside is now engaged as a broker of reliable and above-average quality investment opportunities with attractive return on investments. On request, Bankinginside is ready to provide full background information concerning your future investment business partners. These contacts are usually well established and knowledgeable in their field of activities and will provide vital information regarding their know-how, location together with their financial and geographic implications.Start investing with an international opportunity.

Investment Program

Silver plan

30% Daily For 4 Days

Minimum Invest $10

Maximum Invest $1000

NO Principal returned

Gold plan

20% Daily For 7 Days

Minimum Invest $100

Maximum Invest $20000

NO Principal returned

Platinum plan

15% Daily For 15 Days

Minimum Invest $200

Maximum Invest $50000

NO Principal returned

JOIN NOW

These plans remind me that of Sun Glint program which successfully paid for more than a month then turned to scam, but this one is new so hopefully, few rounds with the last plan, Platinum, can be possible, currently, there is no monitor listing this one, so lets wait this program to get advertised on few monitors at least.

These plans remind me that of Sun Glint program which successfully paid for more than a month then turned to scam, but this one is new so hopefully, few rounds with the last plan, Platinum, can be possible, currently, there is no monitor listing this one, so lets wait this program to get advertised on few monitors at least.

Well I can tell you I am suspicious about this website and hence I suspect the admin of bankinginside is the same as sun-glint. Same method totally, you do not need to open an account to invest. Just enter your investment amount, choose your investment plan, enter your email will do. The funny thing is that this website pays via LR but it doesn't even ask us to enter our LR ID !

http://www.bankinginside.com/invest.php

@christmas: i don't know what about that sun-glint you talked about but this site for me like a cycler site, which we don't need to register in order to gain profit, actually this one looks different where a lot of HYIP ask us to register first, but apart from it, the script and design of this site doing well,but i don't find any HYIP monitors yet here.

The site looks nothing like a serious business - more like a simple blog that we used to do back in school during IT lessons. Not very professional, and with the lack of SSL it's not very trust gaining. And personally I'd feel very insecure without an user/investor account on the site, regardless of the fact that one is not actually needed for the transfer tracking.

@christmas: i don't know what about that sun-glint you talked about but this site for me like a cycler site, which we don't need to register in order to gain profit, actually this one looks different where a lot of HYIP ask us to register first, but apart from it, the script and design of this site doing well,but i don't find any HYIP monitors yet here.

Sun-Glint is (or rather, was) a HYIP website but it has gone scamming already. The website still exist so take a look -- http://sun-glint.com/

The system Sun-Glint used is totally the same as this bankinginside

http://www.bankinginside.com/invest.php

http://sun-glint.com/invest.html

See the similarities ?

first of all this site is not looks like a regular hyip, though it is an investment program but they need to change their interface to become a proper hyip. Secondly I do not accept their external LR deposit process because tracker can be use to hack. They need to bring some strong script with exclusive template. Staring with $10 we can get 30% daily for 4 days maturity - mean highly 5% daily.

This program that has been living for three days now has got it's status been updated to paying, now, and the latest payment information of 17th March can be found around, though there is no monitor added to the ratings page of this program, this one still have got few monitors to list the program, monitor and update its status.

We can not judge this site exactly because we can not find any server update as their status profile was not shown. As their current record they are paying now. We have to follow some community forum to get some daily update. Though their proofs are so real but we need to monitor with paid stamp by which we can get user ratings. Hope that admin should add some popular monitor because they just paying program.

Active status can be found for this program on monitors as well as forums around, since the latest payment proofs of 19th March available as of today, it looks like this program has been living for five days now, early investors might have successfully done with the first round of four days plan by now.

@christmas: i only see one investment that same there not all :D, and so far i monitoring this program, they are still paid as i see in many HYIP forums about this site proof, today i see about 5 proof CMIIW shared in TG, but it could be more than that because i see that this morning :D

Usually these kind of automatic programs do not have referral commission offers, whereas here there is 5% in affiliate commissions can be earned through affiliate program as well, along with the investment one, that definitely can get attractive funds to the program, hopefully.

but from what i see this program have refferal commision, but i think that one who have that kind of things only for monitors and some little investors who have big bucks invested in this program, but glad to know that the payment here is automatic, which is rarely i see in HYIP today