Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitus - profitus.biz

I Am Not Admin

Within the ever-changing global economies some anomalies often arise that ultimately can be captured as very good investment opportunities.

Profitus actively uses its extensive global partnerships and research network to systematically identify, directly access and efficiently use the most unique opportunities in these evolving international markets.

As result of these activities Profitus facilitating these rare opportunities on an exclusive basis to its clients worldwide. Profitus is proud to provide our clients with direct access to capitalize on these attractive investment opportunities at the right stage of investment.

We do not claim the highest yield rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. What we consider most important is that we are able to deliver stable and guaranteed profits to our investors.

Our goal is long successful work.

To minimize the risks we designed plans with daily payments, not after N days. Principal return is included into daily payments.

Make Deposit:

Select a plan:

102% after 1 day

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

$10 - $10,000 102.00

Calculate your profit >>

53% daily for 2 days

$20 - $10,000 53.00

Calculate your profit >>

37% daily for 3 days

$30 - $10,000 37.00

Calculate your profit >>

25% daily for 5 days

$50 - $10,000 25.00

Calculate your profit >>

20% daily for 7 days

$70 - $10,000 20.00

Calculate your profit >>

17% daily for 10 days

$100 - $10,000 17.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

well, this new short term program is just few hours old and there is 2% starting ROI offered in their plans, I think this one can go for at least a week active, currently no monitors added to their ratings page, but this one could collect around $1 K in deposits so far, this one can grow big with investors' support.

ROI that they offered to investors is stable and also make the member must be passed the first or about 2 rounds in here confidently, and talking about the minimum payout the have, this program have quite good minimum payout,and i see they listed in many HYIP monitors for now and the good thing is they have SSL installed here.

ROI seems sustainable, and the fact that they have SSL and DDOS protection assures investors that their money is in safe hands. Seems they have already gotten nice amount of total investments, and given that they have very good chance of staying around for a round or two, that's no surprise. Very nice to see multiple monitors on-site, although naturally they're all still in waiting since the program was just launched very recently.

Though they have combine profit of 102% after single day but actually it's 2% net profit which is very profitable for us and affordable for the admin. We may use this program for just $10 of LR - then wait for a single day if our luck will shine then should get expectable profit. But unfortunately this site is down for now. Might be their server lost it's bandwidth.

in as much i would have love to give the program a trial the admin and the owner of the program blow this one, i would have been tempted to give the program a trial if they had more than just 10 days plan, i would have being thinking may be they might pay up fe couple of days, before scam, but with just 10 days plan, the prgram will never last 10 days.

Life time of this program is four days and it is active so far, last payment released from this program is on 17th March, no wonder to see this program is active so far and total investments already crossed over $10 K it is because the starting daily ROI is 2% which is quite sustainable for a short term program like this.

yeah, no doubt about that things dude, this program seems promising too, and in this fourth day i still see some payment proof shared and also their status in HYIP monitors that listed this program are paying, even i see some that put this program as waiting program but that is because they just listed this program yesterday

Upon trying to visit thsi program, I have been getting untrusted connection warning from browser, also the monitors have not paying or scam status for this program as of now, it just paid for two days in the beginning and turned to scam around a week ago.