Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipinv - hyipinv.net

I Am Not Admin

A Timeless Approach To ...

Are you lost in the financial market?

We do understand you, the financial market is something very complex, which need to be monitored full time in order to enjoy best opportunies and earn money by investing.

Your investment and profits are safe with Hyipinv as we have the necessary insurance coverage to provide a reliable client protection from any losses and risks.

Our customer service representatives are always happy to answer your questions, provide more information or assist in any other way. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

$10 - $500 -------------------- 9%

Total Return: 117%

$501 - $1100 ------------------ 9.5%

Total Return: 123.5%

$1101 - $3700 ----------------- 10%

Total Return: 130%

$3701 - $6000 ----------------- 10.5%

Total Return: 136.5%

$6001 - $9200 ----------------- 11%

Total Return: 143%

$9201 - $12000 --------------- 11.5%

Total Return: 149.5%

Daily for 13 Calendar Days

JOIN NOW

Another program with SunPoll insurance opportunity, all the plans having the same term of thirteen calender days, I think that is not long though and we can try for one round with the 13 days plan with affordable amount range, as it is variable ROI depending on the amount range we invest in this program.

Site is very amateurish and lacking SSL. However the SunPoll insurance may give a bit more confidence for investors. Their plans are for short term, and their ROI is reasonable in every plan. Starting with minimum investment of $10, this one is easily approached.

hmm, i think they is something missing on this one, though despite the fact that the roi in here is kinda high, i still find the program interesting, but i must say it not advisable to join this one, but i still find it interesting.

It's good to see this program has been one week successful online and I think the admin should consider to have mail communication with their investors sending weekly news letters regarding the program updates, and better to offer various contests and bonus offers for it's investors which can make the program more popular.

i don't believe with the sunpoll insurance they have here, it is just a shit, but apart from that things i must admit the design and script look unique and i am sure it will attract many investors to come and invest here, even the don't have SSL and DDOS in their site and until now they are paid, as i see their payment proof in TG and their status in GP, http://www.goldpoll.com/details/18779/ .

I am not sure how safe a mid term program especially in recent times where hyip admins will find only hit and runners for RCB offers from monitors and investors only find programs closing down so quickly before they can even get reached to BEP, but this is active for twelve days so far

hmm, i think active for one week is not enough for middle term investment site, so i think that is still normal if they stay paid about 12 days, so far i don't find any bad news about them yet, and they are still paid the members also i still find payment proof to that shared by some investors in TG