Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zenithcash - zenithcash.com

I Am Not Admin

ZenithCash Management Limited is a private limited company providing investment solutions around the world to any kind of investor. Our services are based on guarantee, stability and no risk. We have many years of experience in Forex, Stock and Commodity trading in offline world. Years of our successful experience in trading resulted in starting ZenithCash.Com Limited, a reliable Medium-term investment opportunity which offers great returns along with professional approach.

Our focus is to offer to individuals an exclusive funds management service. We are looking forward to have long-term relationship with the investors all around the world and in turn we will do our best to provide them with service of the highest level. Depending upon the level of investment and term, we can offer our members fixed and variable returns.

Make an Investment

From this area you can invest funds in any of your desired plans. To make it easy for our investors to choose their desired investment option, we have implemented four investment packages. Each deposit has its own active period and profit will be added to your balance every calendar day or after specified calendar days.

ZENITHCASH BASIC: 7.0% Daily for 60 Days $10 - $1,000 420%

ZENITHCASH STANDARD: 15% Daily for 60 Days $500 - $5,000 900%

ZENITHCASH ADVANCED: 25% After 60 Days $1,000 - $10,000 1500%

ZENITHCASH PREMIUM: 35% After 60 Days $1,500 - $100,000 2100%

JOIN NOW

ZENITHCASH BASIC: 7.0% Daily for 60 Days $10 - $1,000 420%

ZENITHCASH STANDARD: 15% Daily for 60 Days $500 - $5,000 900%

ZENITHCASH ADVANCED: 25% After 60 Days $1,000 - $10,000 1500%

ZENITHCASH PREMIUM: 35% After 60 Days $1,500 - $100,000 2100%

good :)

All their plans are for 60 days (2 mo), so that might ne too long of investment time for some investors, especially if they're only looking to make some fast cash. Their ROI is quite high, and no principle is returned. Wonder how long they can sustain that kind of ROI...

Currently I can see one monitor on the site, naturally reporting waiting status since the program has just been launched today. We should see more monitors and status changes within the upcoming days.

actually they have about 6 hyip monitors that listed this program, but this program status still as waiting program, but with the plan that they have i only admit that this site will not stay for long time, 70% per day so so usustainable and with if we use our logic maybe we don't want to invest here LOL

Latest news update from the program today as on 17th March 2012 regarding the program growth with huge support provided by investors.

Saturday,17 March 2012

We are happy to be growing in a normal pace,because we strive to pay our investors in due time, and offering a reasonable investment plans.we made the plans after month of consideration so that our investors can have access to higher income with low investment risk. we are proud to give you one of the most standard investment plans on net. we are looking forward to investing with us because we promise to serve you with all our strength.ZenithCash says think twice before investing in 500% after 1 minute because they are not real or good for you.

Very excellent site with outstanding feature. We can take their project because we want to make better profit. As per their regular basic we need only $10 of LR. But their maturity period is little bit long where we expect some short term plans for 15 days or 30 days. RoI is very high for us because 7% daily for 60 days mean 420% of total return - mean we may get tripler game. I really doubt about their stability.

Current status of this program is paying for five days now, here is the interesting news update from the admin in advice to visitors as on 18th March 2012 !

Zenith Advice

Sunday 18 March 2012

Zenithcash is generally advising our beloved visitors and investors to desist from risky investment, they are scam and fraudulent forex is our back bone and it can only generate reasonable profit. 7000% after 30 days is a scam don't try it.

I really appreciate Zenith Cash's way of thinking about peoples help. They need to spread their site so just wanted promote via advertise. But we can not support their example sample i.e. "7000% after 30 days". Somebody might thought that probably they could started such scam model. Where in real they are very genuine and on-time paying program.

Well, stating that 7000% in 30 days is scam, and then offering 2000% in 60 days is not very good sounding advertisements to me really.

But seems that they've won the trust of many investors, considering that the total invested over the course of 11 days is nearly 8000 USD. But one monitor on-site lists this program as non-paying/scam, one as waiting and two as paying, with the latest payment being done three days ago. This fact doesn't really bring my trust up to this program.

This program has been online for more than ten days now, they had actual term of two months for all the plans but unfortunately this one has payment issue at as low as just ten days period, investors might have not expected this one to turn to scam so early, last paid on 23rd March and stopped to pay since then.

I really have big doubt about their stability because lot of items are corrupted, as I tries to open their monitor page - once got a sql error. I think they might tried to mix up their sql database by which they can tell us that their server may crashed. Still no one can see any good monitors, and bad news is we can see a monitor with scam alert. But two monitors told us they their last payout ware made on yesterday. I really doubt about their trust. Because no real time proof has been found yet.

• 2 weeks later...

According to my opinion the forum authority should needs to closed this page as soon as possible or move it into scam section. I followed that there are no current payment list because their last payment ware made between 23rd to 26th of March - mean we can not get our current payout. But never lose our hope because they didn't closed their site yet. If we see that they will pay us within next 72 hrs, then we may out it on hold on position. But keep them in suspect list.