Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investix - Investix.net

Im not the admin

https://www.investix.net/?ref=zenithmonitor

Quote:

Investix is an online investment program with a whole portfolio of sustainable investment plans and a secure hospitable environment for invested funds. We are registered and incorporated in United Kingdom with an always available phone support. Investix generates its revenue from tactical sport arbitrage betting and intimate esoteric investment opportunities. We are offering our financial services with complete prospects which are delicately laid out to surge the income streams for interested individuals from all over the world.

Recognizing the fact that our investment plans are quite sustainable despite of lower out comes, but there is no point of investing in fraudulent investment program with unbelievable returns and prevaricated promises about return of principle which most of the times causes disappointment in the end. Investix on the other hand, is managed by team of professionals with outstanding experience and proven performance in the past. We also understand the demands and current industry trends therefore Investix is equipped with all delicate features including Instant payments and all kinds of known security related features.

Investix currently offers 3 eminent investment plans which pay 5% to 7% on every calendar day. Your invested principle is included with in the total returns of 125% to 175%. Any individual with an investment capacity of $5 USD to $7500 USD can participate in one of our investment plans. We have designed these plans with intensively balanced comparison of our expenses, payments to members and sustainability. We have planned to take Investix to the peak of HYIP industry with your support and expected cash-flow. Investix also has a standard 2-tier referral program with 4% and 2% commission from deposits made by your direct and in-direct referrals.

Investix is operating on a secure and vastly customized script which is unique to us. Our website is properly SSL encrypted and hosted on a managed DDoS protected server from BlackLotus. There is absolutely no aspect where we compromised at any level with security therefore Investix offers an excellent hospitable environment for your money. Right from our launch, Investix is heavily advertised and marketed with aim to have presence of our banners on every website that you visit. Our seriousness in terms of marketing and growth of Investix can be expressed by considerable traffic statistics charts.

There is absolutely no reason to let go this opportunity but if you have any questions then feel free to contact our matchless and superior customer assistance service via phone call or live chat which are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Investix has a whole team dedicated to customer assistance around the clock. You can also write an email to us via contact support page.

Plan:

468x60.gif

This new mid term program has attractive features like profitable ROI and instant payments, currently, there is no monitor that can be found in their ratings page, hopefully they will update the ratings page soon, good to know this program has DDOS protection and SSL security features that can make the program trust worthy.

Really very good looking site with attractive design. We can get some more facility from them. I completely agreed with them because they have dedicated server with Ddos protection - so our data will be safe perfectly, they have ssl security certificate with site lock - mean they have very strong platform. Though all plans are high and risky but we can start with their basic plan because their low minimum amount is only $5. Hope that they should pay us for the first.

Well protected site with reasonable and stable ROI in their plans topped with nice $5 minimum investment make this one very attractive program for investors. Only thing that might be off putting for some, is the 25 days length of the investment. Multiple monitors on site, each reporting this one as paying with nice payout ratio already.

in some HYIP monitors such as, HYIP explorer this program listed as the paid program. and also in MNO their status is paying, so i think this program worth well enough for now.and as far as i can see the ROI plan they offered is reasonable and also profitable for the investors, i am sure it will be stayed for more than a weeks since their program is middle term investment

The program recently released their first news letter as on 16th March regarding the upcoming events like contests and bonus offers etc !

Mar-16-2012 11:16:30 PM

Welcome Newsletter

This is a welcome newsletter to all of our members who have joined us, trusted us with their money and supported us during our launch. Here at Investix, we intend to make this program the number one program in the HYIP industry with all of your help and support. Almost 200 members have joined Investix during the past 2 days and this is just like a snowball that keeps getting bigger and bigger.

We have pre-planned some upcoming events for Investix. There will be contests, the addition of investor tools, bonuses and more, which we will be announcing to you about in our upcoming newsletters. For now lets get started with a quick introduction of Investix:

Investix is an online investment program with a whole portfolio of sustainable investment plans and a secure website for your invested funds. We are registered and incorporated in United Kingdom and we provide 24/7 customer support via phone and live chat. Investix currently offers 3 eminent investment plans which pay 5% to 7% on every calendar day. Your invested principle is included with in the total returns of 125% to 175%. Any individual with an investment capacity of $5 USD to $7500 USD can participate in one of our investment plans. Investix is operating on a secure and vastly customized script which is unique to us. Our website is properly SSL encrypted and hosted on a managed DDoS protected server from BlackLotus.

Now there are few concerns I would like to address and clarify to our members. Investix is nowhere even close to the series of short-term scams which we have seen in recent weeks. Investix is a medium-term program which is managed by a very committed management! Now you might think why did we launch Investix? While there are dozens or may be hundreds of investment programs out there? Here is our explanation...

Investix is a very sustainable investment program with lower ROI but there indeed is POTENTIAL to give you more profit then any other investment program. Of course we are not talking about those bizarre and fake promises of returning your principle after few weeks or a month and meanwhile they pay you a very small percentage on daily basis which is nowhere even close to your actual investment as soon as you find they've scammed you OR the unbelievable and stunning returns after few hours or maybe a day? The fact of being sustainable and a professional management are the actual potentials of making Investix your prime source of income where everyone onboard enjoys the benefits of this program with mutual cooperation. And according to what we have planned, Investix will sure impress everyone with its unique investor tools, prompt instant payments and other services.

Now regarding our customer support. Investix offers 24x7 phone and live chat support . There is actually a hired support crew to assist Investix members but unfortunately we have received some complaints about its unavailability. I want to put the fact that since the time of launch there were a large number of spammers and spamming monitors they had to deal with first. Therefore if you have any further complains regarding live chat, please free to send us an e-mail directly using the support form. Customer service is always our first priority!

Now for some good info! Name a top ranking monitor or blog that we don't have at Investix? We have all of them on-board with us and the review of Investix done by Money-News-Online Blog:

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2012/03/15/15032012-investix-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry/

We have also updated our ratings page where you can find list of all monitors that we have added just for your confidence.

https://www.investix.net/rate_us.php

Thank you for trusting and joining Investix!

Regards,

Hamzah M.

Investix Management.

Phone: +441297777037

I followed their last news letter and found that they have give some special offer for serious investor, as they just willing to pay us 5-7% per regular day. Also we can get start with them for just $5. I think they might need some essential fund so just offered these schemes. So we need to use this opportunity before it gone. Expect that admin should pay us as usual.

Many popular monitors including MNO have been listing this program and it has been paying for around a week now, this one looks attractive with instant payment feature and live support service is also provided there, I think a minimum amount of $5 is affordable and this program is definitely worth to give a try.

Another fast news update from the admin as on 19th March regrading the more unique features added in their program, like Automated vote casting, FB page etc !

Staying Ahead of the Competition

Dear Member,

I have some good news that I would like to announce today. First lets get started with a clarification of downtime that occurred yesterday and lasted for few hours. Its just there are some sick and lousy people with full of envy against the achievers and progressive people, so that is why Investix became target of a DDoS attack which was mitigated by our hosting provider (BlackLotus) with in timeframe of few hours. We all have bad experiences of such attacks but since the investment plans that we offer are highly sustainable and we intend to stay ahead of competition, I am sure such downtimes and attacks mean nothing to our loyal investors and it will change nothing for us.

We have just started our "Staying Ahead of the Competition" campaign and so we have 3 great additions of new features that we will surely get us started on this and I am sure it will be appreciated by all of our investors and general audience.

Automated ROI Payments:

Now it is possible to have your daily ROI payment made directly to your e-currency account without having any need of logging to your Invesitx account and then requesting it manually. This is an OPTIONAL feature that is available to all of our existing and new members and in order to activate or deactivate this, just login to your account and navigate to "Edit Account" page. I think Investix may be the only program that empowers it investors to have the preferences set according to their needs. And there is more...

This is an important part. We will always appreciate it if you login to your account and request the withdrawal from your back office (which should always be paid INSTANTLY anyway) so therefore, we have laid out a new incentive program for our members who decide to keep automated ROI payments deactivated but if you intend to have this new setting of automatic ROI payments as activated then it will be required to access your account at least once a week otherwise it will deactivate it self.

Automated Vote Casting:

No matter if you keep automated ROI payments as activated or not, each time you request a withdrawal from your account you can optionally check "Publish my payment proofs on monitors and blogs and enroll for random bonus." and upon successful instant payment, your payment proofs will be posted automatically on various monitors and blogs. These automated votes casting will help Investix achieve better rankings in various monitors and blogs. Most of the votes will be added immediately while for others you may have to confirm your votes via confirmation emails from these monitors sent to your e-mail address.

Incentive Program for Supporters:

Upon your decision to support Investix by having your payment proof posted automatically on various monitors and blogs. We have decided to reward all users requesting a withdrawal of at least an additional $1 or more with a random bonus of $0.01 to $0.05 per request. This is a guaranteed bonus which is added to your account balance and can be withdrawn anytime along with your next withdrawal request.

Meanwhile we are growing larger and getting attention from a lot of new investors, and as I mentioned in my first newsletter, this is just like a snowball that keeps getting bigger and bigger. Did you look at our FaceBook page? We have over 130 people who have liked us and still counting. We intend to start few contests at Facebook and other forums too and it will be announced via newsletter as it happens. So I highly recommend you to join us at our FaceBook page too because party is to start very soon!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Investix/291303894270111

We also have further ideas of new investors tools and more things pre-planned and we will be working on it from tomorrow. I am absolutely certain that you will appreciate our efforts and support us so together we can make Investix the number one program of industry.

Regards,

Hamzah M.

Investix Management.

Investix that is reviewed by MNO review blog has some contest on MNO and here is the updates on the contest as well as TrackEgg integration as on 22nd March 2012 !

Mar-22-2012 07:25:14 PM

MNO Contest and TrackEgg

Dear iskoper,

Do you remember the first newsletter I sent? And then again in the second I mentioned Investix is just like a giant snow ball which keeps getting bigger day by day, and now this is the third time in my third newsletter that I claim just the same thing. But before I proceed with my today's update, I would like to thank all of the members who showed appreciation in our efforts and gave us very positive responses and feedbacks regarding the addition of 3 investor tools which are only UNIQUE TO INVESTIX and its members. We believe in "Empowering our Investors" and "Staying ahead of the Competition" therefore you will be hearing about more of these features in the coming days.

FaceBook contest idea is still in pipeline, but the response I have got so far is impressive. We have almost 250 likes at our FaceBook page and I am sure as we start the contest in a few days, It is going to be a huge party!

Contest on MNO:

I am thankful to Paul for allowing and supporting to us to run a contest at MNO which officially starts tomorrow. The contest will be held in the MNO Chatroom where you can have general conversations with your friends and other HYIP industry investors, share the ideas, discuss specifically about programs and their performances, and have a few hours of fun! We will post a simple and easy-to-answer question everyday, and we will pick 1 to 2 winners who will be rewarded with $5 USD cash rewards paid to their LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney accounts. This contest will keep going for a week and based on your participation, we can also increase numbers of everyday winners and also possibly extend it for a whole month or even more...

http://money-news-online.com/chat/login.php

To enroll for this contest, all you need to have is an Investix account. You can also keep a free account without any need of having an active investment with us. Just navigate to "Edit Account" section once you are logged in and update the fields where it asks you to enter your MNO Chatroom ID along with other fields like MMG username, TalkGold username and FaceBook Name. Doing this will help us find your payment accounts upon selection of winners from MNO Chatroom on daily basis.

TrackEgg Integration:

am glad to announce that we have now integrated TrackEgg in our program. I'm sure this is a fair decision which will be appreciated by our members. I have to say, I joined TrackEgg a while back and I was really impressed with the tools they are offering to their users. At the same time, Investix is also working on its plans to empower its Investors and become an example for the whole HYIP industry. You can read more about TrackEgg from here.

Let me give you a short introduction of TrackEgg. TrackEgg is a 100% free service that allows you to keep track of all your online investments, businesses and finances. This is done by a fully automated website that calculates and displays all your investments in easy to read graphs, charts and tables. TrackEgg also lets you advertise all your programs in one page, never go through the trouble of opening a website or blog ever again.

There are plenty of tools available for investors of the HYIP industry but not limited to it, you can also add MLM, Cyclers and many other kinds of programs in your portfolio. Simply record the transactions you have made and then "show-it-off" to the whole world, which is the ultimate way to build downline by displaying all your referral links on one page! This service is very easy to use and there is even a whole set of video tutorials available which will guide you through the process of setting it all up:

http://trackegg.com/pages/how

Regards,

Hamzah M.

Investix Management.

Fourth news letter update from the program as on 26th March regarding the MNO cash contest, FB likes and other updates !

Mar-26-2012 08:18:20 AM

Fourth Newsletter Tell-A-Friend and Make GUARANTEED Money

Investix is an online investment program with unique approach to stay ahead of the competition in HYIP industry, therefore alongside our 3 profitable investment plans and 2-tier referral program, we have tools to empower our investors which you will not find in any other investment program. Thus we are determined to make regular enhancements in our program, launch various contests and time to time addition of unique tools.

About 2 weeks ago, when we launched Investix there were on-going crisis, lack of trust in the industry and a big competition to win support of investors and being popular among them but with all your support and appreciations Investix made its way on the top of eligible and worthwhile investment programs. In next few days, we will have our first milestone of 1000 members achieved. Nevertheless, we are also committed to carry out your expectations and therefore once again, I have an excellent announcement for addition of a new feature at Investix.

Our members are enjoying the instant payments alongside optional automated ROI payments directly made to their e-currency accounts everyday. We are also rewarding a random voting bonus to our members who optionally decide to have their payment proofs posted automatically on various monitors upon making a withdrawal. Investix has affiliated with number of popular monitors to prove our credibility and with some help of my designer I have included a glance of our advertising campaign in the end of this newsletter. I also want to include some information regarding recent DDoS attacks against our site, there was a downtime of few hours but Investix managed to fight back and If you keep reading this newsletter, I am sure you will understand that there is absolutely nothing which can keep us from becoming the number one online investment program in near future!

Tell-A-Friend and Make "Guaranteed" Money!

Some other programs have already announced this feature recently but Investix, as usual has its vision to stay ahead of the competition. For a limited time, Investix is offering guaranteed incentives for every lead. That means you can send official invitations to maximum of 5 recipients at a time and upon their decision to join, you will earn $0.1 to $1 per registration and of course 4% + 2% commissions from their deposits.

You can personalize these invitations by writing your own custom message. To make these invitations more effective, you have an option to select whether you would like to send these invitations on your behalf or directly. And to make it look more official, invitations are pre-designed and already have all basic information about Investix along with top 10 reasons to join and support us.

Login to your account and navigate to "Tell a friend" page to make a guaranteed income! You must have an active investment in order to earn from this offer. Incentives are solely based on credibility of your invitations as we have a very efficient anti-abuse system in place. Please also refer to Anti-SPAM policy available on our terms and conditions page.

MNO Cash Contest:

Investix has sponsored a cash contest for MNO readers. But you can still participate by joining MNO chat room, if you are not an existing MNO reader. We are posting a simple question every day and a winner is randomly chosen for the reward of $5 USD paid directly to their LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney account. So far, we have already rewarded 2 winners during last 2 days and we are expecting to run this for at least a week. Please note: based on the numbers of people participating, we can choose two or even more winners everyday!

Are you ready for "Grand FaceBook Contest"?

Contests are effective way to keep people involved and we have been planning for the Grand Facebook contest lately. Currently, we have over 250 people who have liked our FaceBook page and are the potential participants in upcoming contest. You can also take your position simply by clicking on "Like" button.

Important Rule of Eligibility:

Whether you are participating on MNO contest or FaceBook one or even both! Please set your FaceBook name, MNO Chat nickname, MMG and TalkGold usernames in your Investix account profile.

What's next?

Because Investix generates most of its income from tactical sports arbitrage betting, we are thinking of adding some features to disclose our members with this form of betting and the details will be announced in our upcoming newsletters. Rest assured, Investix is not just an HYIP but its a powerful and effective system equipped with prominent tools of generating multiple streams of income while having fun and staying involved!

Regards,

Hamzah M.

Investix Management.

Nice to see that this site has active Facebook page, so we can get better support from the program. Secondly I really like their supportive mentality because in this way they can gather their best goodwill. I hope that people should like their latest contest and rush with extra effort. We expect that we should see another legit site and future elite site because we just got tried of seeing those short term scam site.

Investix has launched referral contest recently and here is the update regarding the same from the program !

Referral Contest

I have some exciting news to announce tonight. Our first referral contest is now beginning and the top 10 members will be positioned based on the amounts deposited by their downline. We thought it will only be fair to include the values since the launch of program for the first round of this contest. So the first winners will be announced on Monday, 2nd of April 2012.

First winner will get $200 USD while second and third will receive $100 and $50 USD to their LibertyReserve accounts. That’s right, First winners will be announced in approx. 48 hours from now so there is still some time to buzz your downline and win one of these exciting rewards!

https://www.investix.net/contest.php

Please note that these prizes may changed every week and so the figures will also be reset. And in the upcoming rounds of this contest, we will be announcing winners every weekend.

In the meanwhile, We are working on new upgrades for Investix where we are focusing on adding more community related facilities and a public forum as well. So these new additions will be announced during this week as soon as we find an appropriate date to schedule these tasks.

Regards, Hamzah M.

Investix Management.

The script of the program is seems to be good but although it is an old script use by many hyips before and coming to the investment plans they are good and sustainable and in this the first plan 5% daily for 25 days plan is really worth and it has the minimum deposit of only $5 so i think there will be not much risk in the investment .

From the above update, it seems the admin is going to announce the first winners of the referral contest in next few hours and later also the contest might stay opened, also good strategy to keep changing the rules of the contest every week especially with the change in amounts of the winning prizes.

Investix is using a very good formula to keep the investors happy.Admin always try to reward investors and promoters in his own way and it makes me think this hyip is growing well and can sustain for a long time.However i did not invest any funds here yet.

Good to see this program paying for three weeks now, to be exact, the life time of the program is twenty days as of the moment, with long life comes stability in case of these kind of mid term planned programs, so 5 - 7% daily plan is coming to an end with one successful round for 25 days soon.

As we all know this program held some referral contest recently and here is the news from them regarding the first referral contest results !

Referral Contest Winners Announcement

This is a quick newsletter, and I am glad to announce our first referral contest has ended and the prizes were rewarded to winners. Sorry for a quite delay in this announcement as we are working on the unique and innovative features that were described in our previous newsletters. The amount of $250 USD for the first winner “invdutchgroup”, $100 USD for the second winner “decarlosveslo” and $50 USD for third winner “monetary” were sent to their LibertyReserve accounts!

We have reset all figures on contest page too and the second round of this referral contest has already begun! So start referring more people as top promoters are ranked by the sum of investments made by their direct downline. We will announce date for winners announcements and reward in our upcoming newsletter so stay tuned!

You may track your performance directly from here:

https://www.investix.net/contest.php

Regards, Hamzah M.

Investix Management.