Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

perfectreserve - perfectreserve.com

With over 2 trillion US Dollars daily volume FOREX is surely the most exciting markets for trading. Yet, it is very complicated. Time shows that only experienced traders are able to sufficiently benefit from trading. Their skilled-based strategies and excellent sense and knowledge of the industry are crucial factors.

We provide solutions for individuals who lack time and will to enter the rapidly changing FOREX market. Moreover, our flexible investment program allows individuals to benefit from a much smaller initial investment as opposed to a $100 000 "start-up" in FOREX.

PerfectReserve has been mistakenly accounted for some sort of gambling, which it surely isn't. Gambling involves risk, whereas PR takes advantage of bookmakers with different views to guarantee a positive result. It is meant to generate a risk-free profit on the outcome of an event. Being a real gem out of sight in the world of financial opportunities, Arbitrage Trading provides truly unique possibilities for success as opposed to more volatile FOREX and Stock markets.

4%-5% daily for 40 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan $1 - $1,000 4.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 4.50

Plan 3 $10,001 - $100,000 5.00

http://www.perfectreserve.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I agree plans are most attractive and minimum investment requried is only 1$ that is affordable for every one.

Program design is good and good security provided including DDOS.

Monitors have "Paying" tag for this program for 5 days.If the program maintains the status more than a month i believe lot of people will just to invest in this program.

from admin

Firstly,I have to explain the reason why our website was unaccessable during the past 2 days.Our host provider made a very serious mistake which led to the destruction of our host.Finally we come back now.In order to encourage our investors to trust our again.We have decided to give our investors some bonus.If you make a deposit in the next 48 hours,you will get an extra 10% deposit bonus.if you invite your friends to join us in the next 48 hours,you can also get 10% of your referrals' deposit.

Sorry again for our 2 days' offline.

Best Regards

Perfectreserve.com

In this program in invested using alertpay but we can not withdraw any thing less than 1$ using alertpay -

The goodness of the program worked here I am able to exchange AP balance to LR here and then made withdrawal using LR.

I dont know from where you got the information that this site is accepting Alertpay in to its payment processor since if you go through the site web site you will be able to find the site uses only Liberty Reserve and Perfect money as its payment processor

I feel the Admin has more confident on his plans than on the referrals since he believes the attractive ROI with low minimum investment will get him more investors than referrals. This may be the reason he offers low referral commission of $3 than any other hyips usually does

i have delay payment here also can't access the site today

i hope every thing is okay

its really seems good one can be stable now

The site is accessible and in didn't have any problems in login

But the delay payments are still pending and many monitors have already rated the hyip as scam

The site have turned within one month as scam may be the Admin had an ultimate plan when he launch the site to cheat

Site is back to normal and i am able to access it well but after the site was back and i received email from program admin i made withdrawal request which gone pending - not paid even till now

My two "instant withdrawals" are pending now. And it looks there is certainly some program part-2 of the program looks scam just to get some deposits.