Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

devafund - devafund.com

I am not the amin

http://devafund.com/?ref=omaralaa

DevaFund.Com is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currency markets since 2005. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the Swiss stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Our representatives operate all over the globe thus providing us with a big picture view on the world of finance. As of now we have over 150 qualified employees worldwide.

We invest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market. We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even though are not as profitful as securities and currency trading, are worth investing in. Our program is a short term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

plans.gif

They do have ROI that leans towards unsustainable, but so far I can see two monitors already confirming them as paying, with multiple in waiting status. Nice to see just $1 minimum investment in the daily plan, so it's easy even for newbies to get into the game and have their first experiences with hyip without the fear of going bankrupt right off the bat.

This program is using a cheap script, these kind of programs usually don't pay, in my experience, they do pay selectively, even the ROI offered in these plans look quite high but good to see this one has been given paying status on monitors for one day, even the minimum is just $1 so affordable to test their performance.

This site has very attractive design with caring matter by which people can get attract. But I think they need to add some security system like ssl with site lock. After that they can able to make their platform strong. All plans are high than any natural RoI, but we can test with them because their low deposit amount is only $1 - hope that we should get pay after a single day.

This program with simple script that doesn't look so attractive, but good to see it has been five days old and still continues to stay active, which is definitely a good profit so far for early investors in this program, at this stage if any one gets into their investment plan, I am not sure if they will be late to risk in here.

yeap. the roi in here is unsustainable and i believe the program will disappear within couple of days, that i can tell, come to think of it the program might surprise us by paying because i had seeing a program that pay 170% in 3 days and lasted over 30 days.

yeap. the roi in here is unsustainable and i believe the program will disappear within couple of days, that i can tell, come to think of it the program might surprise us by paying because i had seeing a program that pay 170% in 3 days and lasted over 30 days.

This program at this stage of one week old, is doing selective payments, we can find complaints from investors that the program didn't pay them and no support answers their queries, in TG forum, where as monitors still have been getting paid until 18th March !

Somewhat expectable anyway, since they were (are) offering ROI that indeed cannot be sustained on the long run. But given that they almost crossed the one week mark, if you were the first one in, you could easily do two or three rounds. Now it's too late, and not very advisable to go in anymore.

low minimum deposit and high earning from this program is something that worry me but after do some observation, this program still paid the member and already passed one week. well i think that is a good things for admin but i think it will not will be staying longer anymore, just my 2 cents