Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

max-gain - max-gain.net

I am not admin!

quote:

ABOUT US

Max Gain is one of the financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with minimum risk. We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest . In short , we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk . our activity is in forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors.

Plan:

115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 106.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 115.00

150% after 3 days

Plan 1 $15 - $500 120.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 135.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 150.00

200% after 6 days

Plan 1 $20 - $500 150.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 180.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 200.00

Accept: LR,PM,AP

http://max-gain.net/?ref=turboman

hmm, ROI rate is quite high, but i see this site could be have a good future in some days. and in their rate us page, i see about 4 hyip monitors that listed this program but as waiting program and also the script they used is a good script, i never see any HYIP script like that before

This new short term program looks simple and nice but not that attractive or worth taking risk, since their plans offer a higher ROI unsustainable in order to be quick to attract investors and pay for few days possible, then to turn to scam, I guess, there is currently waiting status given for this new program.

Even after now, the status on monitors continues to stay on Waiting so i wouldnt recommend anyone to invest a single penny out here.Let the site sustain for a week, in this time we ll get to know whether admin is spending more money on advertising or not.

This program has among its plans, 115% after 1 day and 200% after 6 days and those are basically one and same with the plans offered by many programs in recent times with very high ROI over short periods of time. Going by their antecedents, this program at best would pay briefly and be gone! It is not worth the bother!!

Even after now, the status on monitors continues to stay on Waiting so i wouldnt recommend anyone to invest a single penny out here.Let the site sustain for a week, in this time we ll get to know whether admin is spending more money on advertising or not.

:D, but it changed now, in some HYIP monitors this program listed as paid program, for example in HYIP.COM and in many HYIP monitors also i see some investors shared their payment proof in some forums, overall from the script to rate i am sure this program will survive about one week

This program is very soft looking for us. Because we can see their natural looking decoration. But they need to add some better security system like positive ssl with site lock by which we can assign a strong platform. All plans of the site is high enough that we can not continue with the site for long time. But if we want to test our luck then should try with their short term plan for just $10, where we can get 6% daily profit.

This program has been paying for more than one week now, it is not listed on so many monitors but popular monitors like Hyip.com there to list and given paying status for this program so far, good to see the latest payment proof of 20th March posted on TG forum.

The site of the program looks quite bad, and not professional at all - but that can be a bit deceiving, since they've been paying those quite high ROI plans for a week now. Multiple monitors on-site reporting the program as paying, with the latest payments done earlier today. But it might not really stay around for that long anymore, since this kind of programs usually won't survive for long to begin with - but maybe round or two could still be possible.

Finally this site has crossed a week and stay on second week. I wish that they should stay here for next few days, then they may complete this March. the original think is we need better and secure profit, and if any site will perform any stable business model then everything should be perfect all right. Where we can see many monitors have told us that they are paying now. As well as their last payout was 24th of March.

Finally they just added a popular monitor like HYIP.com. I think we should stay here for next few weeks but need to wait for some more proofs like active posts of real time screen shot. Once my friend told me that this site might face their api error at configuration mode. Probably they might fixed that problem. Expect some natural plan or monitor plan for get long term investment.

well, max-gain is one of the site that listed in GP and the status of them is paying, but i see in other hyip monitors this program status is problem which i think is bad too, you all can see it here, ROI rate of this site is high but if we pass for the first round this program is profitable for us

Really bad news has came because we can see an error at home page - might be their data fetch has some corruption.

Table 'pcyybkli_sdkeF1.hm2_users' doesn't existTable 'pcyybkli_sdkeF1.hm2_plans' doesn't existTable 'pcyybkli_sdkeF1.hm2_plans' doesn't existTable 'pcyybkli_sdkeF1.hm2_plans' doesn't existTable 'pcyybkli_sdkeF1.hm2_plans' doesn't exist

So we need to take care about the matter and wait until their problem will solve again.

same here dude, i cannot access this site today and it seems the problem still not solved i will wait until tommorow to see how this site is going on, if this site still like this i think they already left the bussiness with run away with all the investors money who want to invest in this program