Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyiphonestbank - hyiphonestbank.co.in

I Am Not Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

hyiphonestbank.co.in is a long term high yield private investment program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Make a Deposit:

1 year 1.2% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 1.20

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

Heh, "honest" and "India" don't go that much hand-in-hand in my books. Also the fact that they are telling in every turn that they won't scam makes m suspicious. No legit business needs to assure people that they won't be samming.

But 1.2% daily is very reasonable, yet the site design doesn't give really professional outlook. It's a new program, and so far can see $11 deposited over 9 accounts of which 2 are active. Seems pretty weird to me.

well, this program, looks like need to be advertised around, but still it's just a new program that has launched today during this weekend, hopefully, it will be supported by investors as time pass by, until then, I think it's better to wait and watch the performance of the program and for latest payment proofs in next few hours.

Heh, "honest" and "India" don't go that much hand-in-hand in my books. Also the fact that they are telling in every turn that they won't scam makes m suspicious. No legit business needs to assure people that they won't be samming.

But 1.2% daily is very reasonable, yet the site design doesn't give really professional outlook. It's a new program, and so far can see $11 deposited over 9 accounts of which 2 are active. Seems pretty weird to me.

First of all, i did not understand what makes you think this hyip is owned by Indian Admin, if you are guessing it by just a domain name then let me tell you,Everyone is free to buy any domain name.This site might or might not do good business in the hyip industry but it has nothing to do with a country, Good and bad is everywhere and in every country right?

Anyway, this forum is owned by an Indian, Would you call him dishonest too? LOL.

It's not a worthy site! It is using a free sub domain which is .co.in, i've made a research and it was just a free domain. Perhaps what makes she think that it was owned by INDIAN because of the Domain but that is not really enough as everyone can register such domain.

Few hyips with simple or cheap script like this paid for a long time, though, we can't judge the program for it's script, there is no monitors listing this one too, in that case, we can only know about the paying status of the program through investors, as it's easy to find out at the rate of $1 minimum.

Probably this site should came from an Indian admin because the domain name of the site is .co.in - mean Indian commercial company. We can see their classic looking interface by which people can see their RoI plans at home page. I like their project because it's good for all because on the point of view of all members that we can get start with them for just $1 of LR and we can get daily 1.2% profit. But they need to reduce their maturity period because 365 days mean too long.