Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cfdonline - cfdonline.cc

I AM Not Admin

Company Profile

CFD online, based in Brisbane Australia, is the rising leader in secure online investment solutions that was founded to facilitate safe online investment for private people and small businesses. Our years of shared experience in the marked trading of CFD's have given us the unique ability to understand each and every move and to quickly implement the correct strategy in order to guarantee continued success and long term profits..........

Make Deposit

Select a plan:

1% daily indefinitely - Principal Back after 180 days (compounding)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Endless Plan $10 - $25,000 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

30 days 1.5% daily. Principal Back

30 days 1.5% + Principal $25 - $25,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

60 days 2% daily - Principal Back

60 days 2% - Principal Back $25 - $25,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

90 days 2.5% daily - Principal Back (compounding)

90 days 2.5% - Principal Back $25 - $25,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, using .cc actually i never see hyip site that use this domain before. but forget about that. i see this forum listed in 3 HYIP monitors at the moment, and also they have monitoring thread in MMG which you can access it here. for me daily profit is good and stable. it will make this site have long lifetime.

This long term program has SSL valid for one year, secured by Thawte Inc, since the amounts upto $10 in withdrawals can be processed instant, we can say this program is also having instant payment feature as I don't think small investors will apply for withdrawals for more than $10 on each day.

Yes the program is paying I see three monitor listing them as paid and their ROI is a good one 1% daily is what can keep this program long online but the minimum spent amount should be reduce to atleast 2dollars mark this will enable many investors to turn in here for investment and also the free domain issue shoudnt be the problem thou I know is part of the thing investor need to look in to while trying to make an investment.

Good to know that this program is paying, I think we need not doubt on this one, as it is just new and due to sustainable plans offered in here, we can expect this one to pay for at least for few weeks in the beginning, it would be nice if they add more than those two usual payment options, LR & PM.

Sustainable ROI with only small investment requirement and payment proofs from multiple monitors. CC (Cocos Islands) is a bit weird choice for the domain, but works nonetheless. Instant payments to LR/PM are a nice addition, although only up to $10 per transfer. Hopefully they stay long term as they do seem very sustainable.

I think we need to have investment balance like $1 K in order to be able to withdraw $10 per day as the ROI is 1% daily, I don't think we can invest like 1K bucks in a single program, that too a new program like this one can't be so highly trusted, so we can consider payment system as instant for all of us will withdraw less than $10 everyday.

no doubt the program will do pretty well, i dont see reason why they wouldn't pay up, the roi offered is very sustainable and i believe by tomorrow will we get some notable monitor have the program on.i just wish the program can be review on time by GP.

I think the admin hasn't added their program to monitors for the fast reach to investors, yet, also there is a message as usual on their site that they are yet not opened officially, the launching date is 19th March, so in a day or two, we can expect this program start accepting registrations and investments.

Really best looking site honest payout policy. We can use their program easily as they have profitable and affordable 1% daily Roi. We need to collect only $10 of LR then we can get join with their program. I wish that most of the serious investors should use their project by which they just increase their business and give us proper payment at very on-time. I also like their compound feature because we can reinvest our daily profit using this feature.

First news letter from the admin as on 22nd March 2012 regarding the progress of the program in these three days and MNO review !

Mar-22-2012 09:27:48 AM

Welcome!

Dear Investor,

A warm welcome to you and a big thanks for joining my investments program.

I have finally finished adding the program to my selected monitors and answered all the emails received in the last few days what was quite allot. So it is now time to concentrate the energy on our future, the trading and support to all members. All monitors I paid for service can be found on https://cfdonline.cc/index.php?a=cust&page=links.

The support request has been minimal, more ending up with private chit chat what I sure like when there is time for it. Makes it all more personal and more fun. Feel free to drop by, and say hi.

Money News Online (MNO) admin has posted a review on CFDonline and can be found on this link http://money-news-online.com/blog/2012/03/20/20032012-cfdonline-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry/ Enjoy the reading.

We are now on day 3 and the interest for the program has been more than I expected with 60 new members a day and counting. Its very clear to see which investment plans are attracting investors with numbers as following.

91% invested in 90 days plan

5% invested in 30 days plan

3% invested in the 1% forever plan

and last 1% in the 60 days plan

Total invested first 48 hours was $3030.20

Daily payouts on that level are now just $70.30 a day.

Invite a Friend

Do not forget to use the INVITE A FRIEND function from your member account area. Never has it been easier to get referrals. With the implanted system to invite your friends directly from your account is one of its kinds. Even if you are not investing yourself you can still use the easy INVITE A FRIEND function in your member referral section to get your friends as your referrals before other friends send to them. So, Hurry up! Time is money - and why waste your time?

If you have any questions, please use the LIVE support for help in my office hours or send me an email directly. See more on https://cfdonline.cc/?a=support

Thank you.

CFDONLINE Admin

Stevan Brady

contact@cfdonline.cc

Its good to see first newsletter from this site, Investment plans seems risky to me since lock in period is minimum 30 days.If it was short then i would have participated for sure.Its getting monitored by MNO and so far no complains i ve heard so it may sustain for a long time.

The site looks actually good for me. I think they have done on choosing the script of this site. The plans look good also and i think this site has a very good potential. I would love to invest in here after I saw some payment proofs after tomorrow and for monitors to show paying status.

I remember this site was accessible for me before, but today I can't open this site, there is Untrusted Connection error by browser, but later upon trying in next few hours, once again the site was accessible without any issues, like Untrusted Connection, as we all know the SSL of this program was certified and verified by famous Thawte Inc.

Latest news today from CFD regarding the decrease of minimum of each plan in the program.

Plan updates and wish you a great weekend

I have got several requests from private and monitors on my start pricing on the plans as many small investors want to join but can simply not afford the $25 to start investing. And as I have INSTANT payments and NO extra work doing so its only logical to let this investors join. I therefore set all the start prices to $10 for all plans starting at this right moment.

Even that I stated the live chat is closed in weekends I will still be online to support all members coming as this is our first week and many want to join. So if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to say hello and ask.

Enjoy and have a great great weekend.

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDOnline

More members registered since the minimum is lowered to $10, and chance to receive $1000 in bonus on 1st April !

Mar-27-2012 07:37:25 AM

GET $1000 1ST OF APRIL

One week has now passed and we get allot of new members. Probably a part of it as I started a massive advertising on monitors dominating their monitoring site. Please take a look at http://iehyip.com http://shumonitor.com and http://hyiphall.com with tower banner, big banners, small banners and sticky listing. Then you get a hint where we are heading. I will continually add-on advertising on weekly basic until we fill out all top monitors on my list.

It was a big hit lowering the investing start price to $10 for all plans last week. Now all investors big as small can join what they do in big numbers.

I will make a happening 1st of April making people talking about this program for years. All members signed up from program start until 1st of April will get the chance to receive a bonus not less than $1000. Did I get your attention! I will randomly pick 20 members on 1st of April who signed up and give them the bonus. This is a good reason for you to send invitations to people you know and let them join. So what are you waiting for? Get started.

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline

http://cfdonline.cc

Latest news letter update from the program as on 1st April after two weeks online, regarding referral contest, live support and vote for the program !

Apr-1-2012 04:52:24 AM

Result and updates

Dear Investor,

The competition result for the random draw on all members signed up from start till 1.st of April is ended. All winners are contacted directly with a personal email. Winner usernames : yohiohu, gustaf, chunli, x3my, numa, tysel, samual, 0quback, Dyson, huwo, hyipX, lago, rock, bell, polo7, yhowo, george42, cluma, do2na, effa.

Congratulations to all members.

Now almost 2 weeks online our member-count passed 500 yesterday. Now 540 members hereof almost 50% active invested. Most popular investment plan is still the 90 days plan with an investment count on 94%. 30 days plan with a 4% invested and 1% each on endless plan and 60 days plan. Not a surprising result as investors aim for the highest yield on a longer term plan. I am very satisfied with the numbers of members arriving and the amount invested, and I surely believe this will continue for a very long time.

Invite a Friend

Do not forget to use the INVITE A FRIEND function from your member account area. Never has it been easier to get referrals. With the implanted system to invite your friends directly from your account is one of its kinds. Even if you are not investing yourself you can still use the easy INVITE A FRIEND function in your member referral section to get your friends as your referrals before other friends send to them. So, Hurry up! Time is money - and why waste your time?

If you have any questions, please use the LIVE support for help in my office hours or send me an email directly. See more on https://cfdonline.cc/?a=support

Dont forget to vote when you get paid. You can find all monitors and forums I support on this link. https://cfdonline.cc/index.php?a=cust&page=links

Thank you.

CFDONLINE Admin

Stevan Brady

contact@cfdonline.cc

https://cfdonline.cc

I think good security has being protected to this site it is having the SSl and comodo , Ddos security layer . the admin of this program is really very active since i have seen him online always mostly. more over the Investment plans of the site is really good .

great, it's been about 14 days since this site launched for the first time and until now still paid the members well also the monitors :D, and the latest news seems make this site want to expand more of the investors who want to invest here and today i see some payment proof shared in MMG :D

This program has implanted a new chat operator provider and it's fully operational, here is the recent update from them as on 28th March 2012 !

Mar-28-2012 06:24:05 AM

New Online Chat provider implanted

The chat operator is having some problems on their SSL server last two days. That means that chat request was never received by me even I was online. I have therefore implanted a new chat operator provider in the program and its fully operational now. I am truly sorry if you have been waiting for my call asking for help in the past 48 hours. But it just came to my attention today and now fixed.

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline

A successful program will surely give a special importance for the live chat support feature, since they think it is by solving the visitors' queries as quick as possible, they can have good number of investors for the program, so chat support helps in gaining the trust of the clients.

Running for 18 days so far and here is their latest news as on 1st April regarding the advertisement of the program on ProHyip monitor !

Advertising updates.

Dear Investor.

Pro-Hyip.com is added to the advertising campaign with 2 big banners 728px, 125px sticky and sticky listing position no2. Please take a look at http://pro-hyip.com

Kindly regards,

CFDONLINE Admin

Stevan Brady

contact@cfdonline.cc

Apr-1-2012 01:20:48 AM

Happy Easter from CFD Online as on 7th April, along with this news update, there is much updates on trading proofs, instant payments etc !

Apr-7-2012 04:15:50 AM

CFDonline Updates and news. Happy Easter!

Dear Investor,

HAPPY EASTER!

Eastern is here and I want to celebrate this Eastern with you when using my Invite a Friend system. This will not only come for good to the program but also help you increase your downline of referrals. It is a simple and not expensive way to increase our popularity.

All friends receiving an invitation email can contact me and collect a $5 bonus to a 90 days deposit on minimum $20 he/she made. Do note that it is not just a giveaway as I set the minimum on $20 making your investment to $25. Have to be some logical in it what I think this is. As I see it; it is just another way promote the program and make some people more interested.

You can read the template of invitation email in the bottom of this email.

TRADING PROOF

One thing I learned in the past few weeks by talking with several investors daily is the none-believing in Hyip Admins to trade for real as they say they do and sure not without reason. As that group of Admins almost hit the 100% scale just paying investors with investors money.

So now you can maybe image if an Admin really do the work as he say, how can he convince his investors on that? It is like saying, I know God exist, but you say, prove it! A hard task to convince none-believers when they are not open minded.

Anyway, I will make it very easy for you if you are an old Hyip investor spoiled of the scratchy Hyip reputation and totally closed the option to see things with new eyes. Like some old-school monitor Admins I read the blog on saying bulls... to everything going on in the Hyip industry.

Well, after Eastern and trades start again I will provide any kind of screenshots of my work and I encourage YOU to contact me in live chat and ask any questions of the trading I do. And if you are trader yourself, just ask for advice if you need any help in your own trading. I have been trading since 1996 and am very experienced in it.

I trade on daily basic CFDs and have typical 20 to sometimes 50 open trades in both short and long position. CFDs trades are not a short time trade but normal with an open order for several weeks to few months depending how the marked is moving. Beside that I enjoy trade the metals and Forex However Forex is only traded in a quiet stable marked picking up easy pips when I have some extra time. Like yesterday were most of the market was closed I was impulse trading on the Forex marked picking up some easy pips after a vulnerable NY opening with a jump in prices on 64 pips with a following fall back before closing. A nice pick on $2568 done on EURUSD and USDJPY with an 80 pips total pick over two hours. NOTE: If you are not experienced DO not pick like that as you still have to know how its moving and be disciplined enough to close in time, and NEWER make orders more than 5% of your balance.

Many are wondering why I am only me and ask how I can handle it. Well, it is actually VERY easy. The program itself is all automatic running and the server is stable and we had 0 problems since day one on that part. The support request is not overwhelming as things run without problems. It is more contact for general questions for newcomers with joyful Smalltalk what I always welcome.

So beside the program I do most of my time on daily research and planning my trades what is not that big deal as all time is set on the research by news TV (Bloomberg, CNN, CNBC, BBC), following my live news stream on the PC and investing backgrounds and performance on potential companies to invest on.

Still I have 4-5 hours left on a normal day and can do my daily exercising and spend time with my wife and kids, and then weekend with only check up on things and watch the support from my iPhone. Really not that hard and still have time to enjoy. Should the support be more than I can handle by time I already have contact to a few very professional online supporters to fill in. So I am very comfortable on the status.

INSTANT PAYMENTS

The instant payments work perfectly and all investors like it. I just want to mention that in latest week more and more investors are getting on a higher level why their daily withdrawal is more than $10. I get many requests asking why the instant payment is not working. So please note the withdrawal process how it works.

Payments are instant from $0.01 to $10. If you have a withdrawal more than $10 it will be processed manual by me in my working hours last on the day.

CFDONLINE.CC

Just a short comment on my domain name as some is wondering why I use a FREE domain name as .cc. Well I dont! co.cc is a free subdomain since 2011 and used of spammers. Google removed over 11mill websites in past times using this domain.

I use cc, (and paid for it) as all domains on the name I wanted were taken. So I found it logical to use cc as cc is Cocos (Keeling) Islands, an Australian territory. And since I am an Aussie I find it most correct to use. Also used by many churches and Christian organizations as CC also happens to be an abbreviation for Christian Church or Catholic Church. Now you know!

FIREFOX 3 4 and 5

Users trying to create account using a very old browser like Firefox 3, 4 or 5 cannot register or login as the browser is not compatible with the Turing code. Please update this (a decade) old browser as it is also a security risk for you and your information and vulnerable for hackers.

Feel welcome to contact me any time if you have any questions or problems with your account.

Happy Eastern!

and God Bless,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline

contact@cfdonline.cc