Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

New-Today - new-today.org

The site is taking more time to load today

Its almost more than 5 minutes i have been waiting and yet the site is not loading will try it another time

Everything is good today :)

I just made a new investment here, and will leave it until 2011 and I already in a good profit here also, so nothing to lose :D

they only offer one plan with I think very good for long term investment...and also you can withdraw you principal anytime so if you find something not right about this site you can save you principal fast...

their referral earning program is good too that will attract many monitor and member to promote this program....I will try this one....

This is true that many hyips turn down at the time near xmas - and this may be due to lack of interest of peoples in investment,

But those few with exceptional quality continue their good work during this period as well, Just hope this shall be able to sustain during the difficult period

As 1% daily is quite reaosnable plan and there should not be any problem to continue paying even if inflow of funds decreases for some time.

• 2 weeks later...

but i think this one will not last and maybe, pay only those few members....

For plenty of payment proofs you should visit another forums, something more popular. On some of them payment proofs with several thousand dollars could be found. And what makes you think it will not last long? Any information you have or it's just your guess?

It's nice to know that today I got BEP from this program or reach 100%, next withdrawal will be my profit. I admited that It will take a long time to reach BEP for low Roi given by this site, but the most important thing is withdrawal right on schedule and most of them are almost instant. Those things give me confidende to add additional deposit

there is a single plan 1% daily on every calender day,

as far as I know the program is reaching a hundred days paying mark,

so I think the program has performed really well so far and

hopefully this one should continue to pay for few more months to come.

Admins here trying to be different and distinct from the other, he offers only one plan,

In addition, he seeks to continue as long as possible, as it provides a low profit rate,

so that the site is more stable, but I think it needs to provide more means of payment,

because the Liberty alone is not enough .

But one good thing is that libertyreserve accepts all country and almost every one online that invests have a libertyreserve account.That's why most admin of hyips are satisfied with just libertyreserve only.But having it in variety looks more professional and makes it more authentic.

there is a single plan 1% daily on every calender day,

as far as I know the program is reaching a hundred days paying mark,

so I think the program has performed really well so far and

hopefully this one should continue to pay for few more months to come.

thats realy a great news that they have reached the 100days paying mark.

Though they have only one plan, but unlike most of the sites, you can withdraw it anytime. Which is realy impressive..

And 1% is not so bad in case you can withdraw your principal anytime.

And also remember beside all of that features that already mentioned, the site also using autocompund system from daily interest that will make us no need to wait for 100 days to reach BEP :D

I joined this site from the first day and I hope they can still with us for a long time in the future.