Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

socipoll - socipoll.com

arslan75

What are the rates here? Do they offer other payment methods? Posting the plain image about registration that even a blind rubberboot can accomplish helps nobody - you need to post more info about the payment rates and times.

Also, that "plzzzzzz" begging is reason enough for me to search for someone else to join under...

So.... what? Get four people to create a poll and vote one and you make fifty bucks a month? I could get 40 people to do that right away, so does that mean I could make $500? I hardly think so... You seriously need to be more clear about your blabbering.

Yeah,it is not a posting site at all.By the way,i have read alot about this site before and did signed up but the problem is,i am not sure of the ways to earn money on it.The site is not even listing those ways.It will be difficult for people to understand what the site is all about.

Yeah,it is not a posting site at all.By the way,i have read alot about this site before and did signed up but the problem is,i am not sure of the ways to earn money on it.The site is not even listing those ways.It will be difficult for people to understand what the site is all about.

You just refer members. IF not then no earnings at all. You are really clueless at first but you will figure out after you made an activity here. But then not worthy for me since we don't have any earnings for our works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

sure its not necessarily the putting up web and in addition i will go through many about this web prior to as well as would opted however the catch is and i will be undecided with the methods to build an income on it the web just is not possibly list those methods it will likely be tough for people to be aware of just what the web page is centered on.