I AM NOT ADMIN

- Instant Payment

- No Minimum Payout

- First 2000 Members Get 2$ To Purchase Balance

- Paygate : AlertPay/Liberty Reserve

- Earn up to $0.02 per click

- And up to $0.02 per ref click

- 5 levels memberships

Upgrade and get back 100% money to P-Balance.

Add funds and get big bonus.

banner1.gif

Do we need to invest in order to withdraw our earnings. I had been a member of many bux sites where they claim no investment needed but am always refused payments.

At least not at the moment. But since majority of new BuxHost sites ruin their own future by forced investment (or more like, forced investment with uselessly small ROI) this one could follow in a day or two. But basically you could take few cents out of it ($0.04 daily for free members) and just push back your withdrawal date as much as you yourself dare.

But about the site itself:

There are lots of ads (due to the complimentary $2 PB obv), so the daily earnings especially on upgraded memberships are quite nice. Also the membership upgrade fees are quite low, so it remains to be seen that if the site stays sustainable for the admin. That Professional upgrade is very attractive with its rates and daily withdrawals.

They're still paying instantly, and I shall see if they still continue that after the 7 day grace period I have after this withdrawal. I hope they would, so members could be confident in investing to the site, which also would help them me sustainable for long.

imb001.jpg

Woah :o That's indeed something that is not seen everyday: getting money directly back from ref upgrades! Admin has truly come up with a nice promo. Although I guess it's just a typo in the AP detail message, since Ultimate costs $12/mo, while Professional is $18/mo ;)

I might give a bit time to it still (because I don't currently have sufficient funds on my AP/LR for the professional upgrade) and then go for that. With the 0.02/0.02 rate and daily withdrawals it's very easy and safe to get back ones investment in few days with a help from few refs.

• 2 weeks later...

Been waiting for their "instant" payment for two days now (free member, minimum $1), and since their TOS doesn't state anything else for the payment, I guess this one has gone scam. I haven't seen the total paid counter move during this time either.