EARN UP TO $0.02 PER CLICK

√ EARN UP TO $0.02 PER REF CLICK

√ INSTANT PAYMENT

√ FREE UPGRADE FOR 5,000 FIRST MEMBERS

√ BONUS $2 PURCHASE BALANCE FOR 5,000 FIRST MEMBERS

√ PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT

√ PROTECTED BY REFUND PROTECT

√ AlertPay / Liberty Reserve

Minimum payout is only $1.50 (for Premium)

banner1.jpg

Good move from the admin for using such attrative colour theme.the site fetures are great too,and the offers of free upgrade for the 1st 5,000 members is still available because as of now only there have 449 members.But as of now trhere doesnt paid one payment also.

But as of now trhere doesnt paid one payment also.

No, because so far it's been impossible for anyone to reach the min PO. Minimum payout of Premium members was raised to $2, so that increases five more days (without refs) to reach it. They have 80 hours wait time between ref renting, so I just got one ref that was available. Need to take some more later on, if this site still stays non-forced investment.

everything in pink :D just like their name, and so far they are paid $3 to all of their members and it is good that the payment in here is instant payment and the earning here is very big per day even as the standard members, and i see that we also have low minimum payout

They switched both Standard and Premium to forced investment (no surprise here), but since upon adding funds they give $1+100%, I thought that "hey, why not throw in $1, since I'll get $3 PB (worth 4000 20sec clicks) and if they do pay, I'll get $2.5 tomorrow to my LR!". So we shall see, I currently have $2.3 AB, so I'll hit the $2.5 tomorrow - I'll update.

SCAM site, won't pay. Admin deletes PO requests, and when asked why, they tell you that they didn't intend to use LR as funding that counts as investment (some sites indeed do this, but they state it in their TOS - PinkBux doesn't), and asks investment to be done via AP. I guess if you invest via AP, the story goes another way around.

While not getting my money out, I did get that 400x 20sec ads for mere dollar, so I didn't lose that much anything. But it's just sad to see another site that had nice start up to stumble down because of incompetent scammer admin.