Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

finelix - finelix.com

I Am Not Admin

Finelix Inc. is a new, steadily developing capital management and online money investment service provider. In 2003 we officially registered the Finelix company in Panama and started providing investment services for private and corporate investors. Today the amount of assets managed by our company is already over $4.5 billion and the capital keeps growing with the speed of approximately $40-50 million a week. We are currently collaborating with about 100,000 clients and opening 90-100 new investment accounts daily. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security. Among the clients of Finelix Inc. representing the international market are the major institutional investors, private banks, family offices. The maximum reliability rate is not the only proof of Finelix�s trustworthiness and quality of the services provided by it. In 2010 Finelix started offering investment services online, to general public. .

Plan:

Name Revenue Min amount, USD Max amount, USD Term, days

Startup 19% 10 1,999 11

Conservative 38% 50 5,999 19

Progressive 69% 500 29,999 29

Professional 97% 1000 unlimited 39

JOIN NOW

Your referral link just takes too long to respond. I tried using the direct link of the site but still no luck. Any update about this site? I wont be surprise if the site will go down today as they have such unsustainable plans so i dont think they will last long. I just did not think that they will only last for a day.

Your referral link just takes too long to respond. I tried using the direct link of the site but still no luck. Any update about this site?

Seems to open just fine for me - with or without the ref link.

I know I'm new, but 19% in 11 days doesn't sound that much higher than what many stable and long time investment sites offer.

19% x 11 = 209%, hmm the rate is quite seductive for many investors and i still see that they are reasonable in rate, since we get that 209% profit in 11 days. i see they listed in 8 HYIP monitors for now but until now they still listed as the waiting program, i see that because they just listed today

I will have to through in my own contribution in here ,19%daily ROI is setle at the Middle range of any HYIP that is there is a tendency for them to pay for some time and there is also a tendency for them to dispear after some time too(not too long) if we can do a simple math in here it will be 209% after 11 days ,so I beter use Hit and Run strategy.

I think that 19% total ROI is for a total term of eleven days but not on daily basis, so a total profit of 19% in 11 days will be something like, 1.7% daily, which is not so high, but currently, the issue is not the ROI, but the site is unavailable at the moment, as I can't access this one at the moment from my end.

This program that has been a week old now, has no payment proofs latest that can be found around to know it's current updated status, a couple of monitors non famous, that listing this program have as usual waiting status for it with no payment so far, but the program is online so far.

I do not think that this site can complete another successful week because their payment status was not very effective. People may wait for long time and won't get any positive response from the authority. I think admin need to add some proof for give us little trust, if the admin want to make a stable business then should need to adds some community connectivity else people should leave this program.