Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourly-club - hourly-club.net

I Am Not Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. hourly-club.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

9% hourly for 12 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

plan 1 $1 and more 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

9.5% hourly for 12 hours

Plan 2 $500 and more 9.50

Calculate your profit >>

10% hourly for 12 hours

Plan 3 $1,000 and more 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

hourly-club just like their name, from what i observed this program is hourly HYIP, so far i sense the risk to invest here is high since they are hourly HYIP, but i see minimum deposit here is quite low, i am sure that many investors will attract to invest here, but for doing hit and run, since this site will not stay longer

This is another hourly HYIP in the business and I can say that just like other HOURLY HYIPS, this one will just turn to scam. In fact I couldn't access the site just now so it means that this site have already gone scamming its investors. That's why hourly plans should never be trusted ever!

If I'm not wrong then this site might be scam or very soon will become a scam site and close their site after collect some hard fund from some greedy fool or newcomer who has less experience. But we need to ignore these types of site, by which they should get down due to low collection of money. Thy just stay here to cheat us and after some they bring impossible context and later give some explanation for close their site. Starting with $1 and 9% of hourly RoI is simple impossible. Probably they may gone or lost their bandwidth.

A total of 9% profit in just a twelve hours term will be highly unsustainable ROI, I think it can't pay for more than one or two rounds with the twelve hours plan, or we can also predict that this program might do only selective payments, we just can't deny the fact that hourly plans are risky to deal with.

I've grown under the impression that every single HYIP that goes with the hourly scheme will go scam within few days, due to the very high and extremely unsustainable ROI. There's very slim chance of getting your money back even after one single round, so it's good to take some time to ponder if hourly HYIPs are worth the risk, since the possibility of completely losing ones investment in these kind of HYIPs is very, very high.

But at least it seems that they've only gotten $441 for total deposits, so they won't be making any extreme bank with this, I hope. Not good for people to lose their money because of scammers.

well, yes, hourly plan programs usually get fast deposits to the program from the very first hour of it's launch, people try to enter their investments in the early stage and mostly attempt for hit and run in these kind of programs, deposits over $500 on the same day of launch shows this one is somewhat popular now.

but from what i see this site is paid :D, if you want just check them in DTM or MMG, i only said thisone only temporary but for now they are paid, and i see there are a lot of hyip monitors that listed this program one of them is GS monitors: http://gsmonitor.org/details/5376/ , and in some HYIP monitors still listed this program as paid one, but the other listed as waiting.

i call this a well professional scam program,the design is very ok to me, but this is an hourly program that never sees the light of day.all i can say inhere is that the program is a scam and it only out there to scam investors.