Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

championsbux - championsbux.com

Extremely bad rates, but luckily they only have PO minimum set to $1, so I guess it's eventually reachable. But even with the complimentary Elite upgrade, with the current 7 ads members can only earn $0.0048 daily, so even doubling that makes the earnings very, very slow. The required 100 click is not an issue, since one hardly passes $0.06 when that's fulfilled.

Also their top investor competition is kinda "meh", since the grand prize is mere $3 into winners payment processor account + 2 months Elite membership. Sure it's easy to keep this kind of site legit when you only need to pay the members like once a year, but I'm guessing that finding members for such a slow earning site will be hard. Too much work for too little gain, IMO not really worth it.

guys what you think?i think the plane offered in here is kind much.i mean the rate on click,though i like the pogram cause i see the minimum payout is kinda low an i believe one could reach that one time,but that still depend on the amount of click we are goona get per day

guys what you think?i think the plane offered in here is kind much.i mean the rate on click,though i like the pogram cause i see the minimum payout is kinda low an i believe one could reach that one time,but that still depend on the amount of click we are goona get per day

I guess you didn't even take a look at the estimated daily earning if you say that the rates are too high? How can daily earnings of free member being $0.0032 be much? With this in mind, the min PO is not very low - Not even on the Elite level users who earn $0.0112 daily.

The earning rates are like really low lol. Even with referals it will take us much time to reach payout though this can be one indication that the site is legit but who knows.

Indeed it's hard - if not impossible - to say yet if the site will stay legit or not, but at least with such low rates they have no hard time doing that. Also with low advertising prices they might be able to attract quite a few advertisers, while advertising on a site like this might not be the wises move due to the members being happy to stick with very low earnings. Might not be profitable to advertise even $2 min PO legit site there, since the members might not go for it.

low earning and low rate maybe since minimum payout here also low so that is why admin planned something like this, or maybe it is trick from them so upgraded member will become the only option that member must be choose to earn more LOL, but this site still active for 3 days

0.5 bonus in the purchase balance for the new members , nice offer from the admin , he wants to get more members in short time , I can say that this ptc site worth to join and start earnings , it still new because there are just few members and still did not paid any cent . I see that it is good chance to earn using the bonus of 50 cents .

• 2 weeks later...

Giving a 50 cents bonus in the purchase balance will indeed attract members but this will only allow members to buy advertising or maybe a referal. I wish the earning rates were a bit higher and hopefully it will not turn into a scam as they have over 800 members.