Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Simple-Investment - www.simple-investment.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Simple-Investment is an emerging markets investment firm that sponsors and manages private equity, mezzanine finance,and fixed income funds for institutional investors and high-net worth individuals. We offer 1 deposit program for our investors:1.50% after 1 day. All payouts are made automatically directly to your Liberty Reserve account.

Simple-Investment investment style incorporates both a comprehensive due diligence process used for selecting investments, as well as a highly interactive approach in working with its portfolio companies to build and realize value. The staff, drawn from both the private and public sectors, is highly skilled in identifying and building businesses within their respective areas of expertise. Some of the sectors in which Simple-Investment has achieved the strongest results are infrastructure, commerce, oil and gas and financial services. Simple-Investment also continues to expand its presence in all three key Emerging Market Regions-Latin America, Asia and Central/Eastern Europe.

Investment Profit : 1.5% after 1 day

Investment Period: 1 day

Minimum Investment: $10

Maximum Investment $5,000

Total RIO : 1.5%

Principle included in payout

*Minimum investment limit is $10, anything under $10 will be refunded minus the LibertyReserve fee.

*Accepts LR only.

*NO need for registrations

http://www.simple-investment.com/

This direct deposit system is good, even the term is not so longer in this new short term program, the ROI is low that can help the program run for a long time, it seems we need to keep making deposits every day since the term is just one day and current status of the program is waiting as of now.

This is quite a simple site but having very low ROI, if we plan to invest through LR then while receiving payout, 1% will go into the fees and other 0.5% will be our total profit.Admin must add PM as processor in order to run the site with such ROI.

this new hyip gives 1.5% interest after 1 day , and the principle is included in the payouts , actually this ROI seems very attractive to me , but the monitors whom rating the site are having status of WAITING , so I should to wait until seeing the status of paying to make sure that the admin of this hyip will pay to the investors and the monitors .

I would not complain of the ROI been low in here because this type of ROI is what normally sustain a program and with time it will brings us the result neede intead of investing in a high ROI program at the end of the day they turn to scam and all our investment gone, 1.5% after one day is a good ROI.its like am goin to invest in here if I have some spare bucks in my LR

Total ROI that we have in this site after invest is 101,5% :D, and i think they will survive for a long time, with the good script i am sure this program will stay longer rather than other HYIP site that also offer short term investment program, and in some HYIP monitors i still see they listed as waiting program even they already active for 3 days :D

Yes the monitor is still waiting status and the number of members is still increasing with them so the best thing for me to do is try to make up my mind on when and which plan to invest in,the Roi is sustainable and can keep the program life long.

This program has really the best RoI, as we can use this site for just $10 of LR. Not only better deposit amount but also their daily benefit will be profitable for us because we can get 1.5%. But their script is not very suitable for us. Because this is not real hyip program script where it's looks like a blog site. Probably admin might wants to make such site which can performs externally - as they have external deposit scheme. Though their RoI is natural but their interface tells us that their quality is low.

Low ROI, yes, but that makes the program to have a great chance or success on the long run. It's a bit worrying if monitors are still in "waiting" status, but give it few more days as this is a new program, and if should be sorted out.

I guess the biggest issue is in the payment processor fees, which easily take out that 1%, leaving the users with only small fraction of the money they're actually supposed to get. But hopefully the admin is covering this fee, we shall see.

I don't think this program is active, as there is still no update in the waiting status given by monitors for this program, though it is already has been living for five days now, since they have daily plan, we usually expect the status to be updated fast but it is something like the program hasn't made any payments at all.

Looks like this script was once used on a program "jivsa.com," which existed back in 2009. And a question should be asked, how did the SimpleInvestPro-admin manage to get the script? Can't say/believe he bought it "as it is" from the script seller. Then am i thinking the Jivsa-admin continued his works till up to now for him/her to now open this program. Since 5% rate is too common, i'd rather suggest skipping this for another.

I don't think this program is active, as there is still no update in the waiting status given by monitors for this program, though it is already has been living for five days now, since they have daily plan, we usually expect the status to be updated fast but it is something like the program hasn't made any payments at all.

yeah, you are right dude, the simple investment seems not active, and it seems that in some HYIP monitors this program listed as waiting program in most of HYIP monitors that listed them, but i see there is one hyip monitors that put this program in their HYIP listing, you can check it here http://www.gxmonitor...details&lid=806

Another nice program with ten days life time and paying status, only LR is allowed to invest and the investment process is direct on the program without any registration required, just good to know that this automatic paying program is making payments for such a long time, ten days and hopefully it stay active for long enough.

I don't always believe in automatic payments, it is always difficult to track a record if there is no registration required.Admins mess up sometimes and in result many members don't get payments on time.Anyway, 1.5% after 1 day is a short and good plan.Its worth to give it a try.

As far as I know there was no automatic paying program in hyip industry that successfully stayed active and paid for few months at least until their early investors reach BEP, so I won't recommend automatic hyips usually, but in this case, hopefully, we can expect one round successful as it's already paid for ten days, however there is no information of plan term, it is not mentioned on the program.