Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Commercial US Capital - comercialuscapital.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Commercial US Capital (CUC) is an investment management Club that invests the pooled funds of investors in securities in line with the stated investment objectives. For a fee, the investment company provides more diversification, liquidity, and professional management consulting service than is normally available to individual investors. The diversification of portfolio is done by investing in such securities which are inversely correlated to each other. They collect money from investors by way of floating various Income Sources.

Investment Plans:

Club 2% Investment Plan

Daily Interest: 2%

Minimum Funding Option: $10

Maximum Funding Option: $499

Profit Period (Monday to Friday): 100 Days

Compounding Allowed

Total Profit You Get: 200%

Principal Return: No

Club 3% Investment Plan

Daily Interest3%

Minimum Funding Option : $500

Maximum Funding Option: $2,999

Profit Period (Monday to Friday): 67 Days

Compounding Allowed

Total Profit You Get: 201%

Principal Return: No

Club 4% Investment Plan

Daily Interest: 4%

Minimum Funding Option:$3,000

Maximum Funding Option: $5,999

Profit Period (Monday to Friday): 50 Days

Compounding Allowed

Principal Return

Club 5% Investment Plan

Daily Interest: 5%

Minimum Funding Option: $,6000

Maximum Funding Option: $14,999

Profit Period (Monday to Friday): 20 Days

Compounding Allowed

Principal Return: Yes

Club 6% Investment Plan

Daily Interest: 6%

Minimum Funding Option: $15,000

Maximum Funding Option: $30,000

Profit Period (Monday to Friday): 15 Days

Compounding Allowed

Total Profit You Get: 190%

Principal Return: Yes

*Accepts LR, PM, AP

======>>> JOIN NOW!

• 2 weeks later...

will they accept www.asianreserve.com

no, unless you told them and can convince this program :D, for now they only accepted LR and PM as the payment processor for their investment program, and i see they have KODDOS protection too, even with no SSL, but overall the design looks nice and also attractive with the rate they have

LOL - I was wondering earlier where that Asian Reserve could be used, but if their service level is this kind (asking on forums about such stuff), then I don't really wonder why I've never seen them accepted anywhere.

HYIP:

Having SSL (albeit off by default) and DDOS protection will ensure investors that their finances are in safe hands - or at least not accessible by third party - and giving trust to this program. Offered plans have sustainable ROI, and the minimum investment is the regular $10, but what I think might be too much for some investors, is the long term in the lower end plans: 67-100 days. And the smaller terms require some serious investments, and I'm quite sure not that many is willing to send off 15k to a website, at least not that easily.

This is another decent program with nice professional look and great security features that can make the program more stable and has been paying for around ten days now, making on time payments without any issues, their stable plans like 2% daily can get lot of support from potential investors, hopefully.

The site has unique template which gives this hyip a professional look, its been online since more than a week and as far as i know there are no complains about this site and about accepting Asian Reserve, i don't think its possible.It takes time for processor to grow.May be giving good benefits to merchant can attract some site owners.

This is really a good looking site that we can get profitable 2% daily for just any investment of $10 basic. If their program will run then we can able to get some long term profit. Their compounding feature is the best for all senior investor because they want to reinvest their interest amount also, so it will be reinvested automatically after each timeline. If I'm not wrong then I have seen this hyip to another post - mean two posts are running at DMT.

depending on the amount range invested, the ROI varies and the plan term too, the higher amount invested, the higher the daily ROI, the lower the plan term and the feature of principal returned at the term expiry is variable too, I just recommend to invest affordable amounts in any hyip no matter however nice and professional the program is.

On 19th of March they just told us that they have ssl certificate

SSL digital encryption - We have added SSL certificate for safe transactions. Our website is verified by GlobalSign SSL.

But I can not see any ssl mode, because no site lock has been found. I think they need to give us more evidence or real time feature by which we can get connect with all regular members. We expect that very soon we should see some payout proof here.

On 19th of March they just told us that they have ssl certificate

But I can not see any ssl mode, because no site lock has been found. I think they need to give us more evidence or real time feature by which we can get connect with all regular members. We expect that very soon we should see some payout proof here.

I agree with you , I have checked the site but I did not found any SSL protection , may be that is just fake information given by the admin to attract the investors , for me I cant believe that this hyip site will continue for long time online .

First plan with hundred days term looks better and safe plan for me, also good to know this program has recently announced something about SSL, but I could not access this site using HTTPS, there was untrusted connection warning, but without https I can access the site without any issue.

@archu7, this site has no legal ssl or any security system as they used unauthorized items. We can see database removal status at their website. So I think they just closed their site after reach their goal of taking huge money. Probably they might banned by the hosting program due to fraudulent activity. We need to stay away from these types of sites.

well i don't see this program listed in any hyip monitors, which make me think twice to invest here even they have SSL and DDOS too, i also don't find any payment proof of this site yet, so i cannot claim if this program paid the members at the moment or they are now turn to scam site or having problem

@Trickster, you are right that this site has no ssl and Ddos protection. They have written at their new broadcast that they have ssl encryption - but everyone knows that we can not find any trace of that. 2 days ago this site was down from my end, though it's fine now. I think someone may tried to get down the site - no one says that whether it was the admin or somebody else. So we need to check this program again and again.