Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jsbux - jsbux.com

It's maybe run by the same admin as 5abux, due to the resemblance of the font used in the header.

Decent rates, and hopefully much more increasing in the future if they get lots of advertisers. No minimum payout is nice, and they also have decent amount of different payment processors available. Yet I'm going to stay put for a while and see where this goes - hopefully they'll prove to be legit and are able to stay in business for a long time.

i think admin of this site come from egypt just by looking the flag in the site, well i see this site still active for 1 days, and it mean they just launched this program yesterday, low minimum payout is something that courage more member to be active here, sooner i will join this site

already have proof of 0.06 through the mim payout is $1.dont no how itz happn,may be just trial payout maybe,i would to try this ptc

It may also be withdrawal made by upgraded member, that has either <$1 minimum PO or no minimum at all. However I also find it quite weird that there's only one small PO proof where total of $1 has been withdrawn. Maybe there's loads of very small payments done by people who haven't bothered to upload their payment proofs yet?

but I wonder , the site has more than 500 members and paid only $2 ..... strange thing !!!!!!!!!

Not really that strange: daily earnings are only around $0.05-$0.08, so with the majority of PTC users only clicking alone on every site they are not even near the min PO yet. So only those with few refs and/or most upgraded membership have been able to reach the PO until now.